Various Gear For Sale!!! reduced!!!!

NYC007

Selling a few things for the lady:

Unisex, Lowe Alpine Ice Fang pack, made to fit both leashed and modern leashless tools! about 50 liters, used once, yours for $80 shipped.

DSCF0786.JPG

Montrail Zealots size 38.5, brand new $35 shipped:SOLD

Womens Montrail Ice Nine boots, 4-5 days on ice size 8 wms, $70 shipped:

DSCF0789.JPG

Womens Black Diamond Calypsio harness, xs used once $22 shipped:

DSCF0790.JPG

Womens montrail D7's, used on 1 approach, sz 7.5, $20 shipped:

DSCF0788.JPG

Edited by NYC007

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still got them, my gf has really wierd feet, most shoes dont fit her, she liked them alot but didnt feel great.. She says they were warm while using them in winter only. she hasnt used them in summer. they use primaloft as the insulator, warmer then most boots in its range.

Sorry for the delay in replying. I forgot I asked you a question :crazy:

Well, I looked all over Portland to see if any shop has these boots for my wife to try on, but nobody has any. I guess they got rid of them after the recall on the Montrail crampons that are part of a system with these boots...

Since this would be a gamble (not knowing if these really fit my wife or not - she is a size 8) I'd pay $45.00 shipped. If not, no worries. Let me know!! Thanks...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Matt, give me a call one of these days. I need to sell off everything I own so I can hire a hit man, just like you. Seriously, I want to sell the netire quiver, need help with it...I may have a yard sale down at the studio...over thirty years worth of shit, guidebooks, gear, artifacts,everything. Help me get rid of it, and I will let you bury her body up on my hill. 230-9785

• 2 weeks later...