Goin' peep, peep, peep

They got grubby little fingers

And dirty little minds

They're gonna get you every time

Well, I don't want no short people

Don't want no short people

Don't want no short people

'Round here

stastically short people live alot longer than tall people.

They can feel bad about being short longer than I can feel good about being tall.

I'm ok with that.

What is considered tall and short?

Edited by Seahawks

interesting info on height

In the 18th and 19th centuries, descendants of Europeans living in North America were far taller than those in Europe. In fact, they were the tallest in the world. The original indigenous population of Plains Indians was also among the tallest populations of the world at the time.[1] Several nations, including many nations in Europe, have now surpassed the US, particularly the Netherlands, the Scandinavian nations and the people from the Dinaric Alps, in south-eastern Europe. The people from the Dinaric Alps are the tallest in the world (186 cm for males).

The Netherlands was in the late nineteenth century a land renowned for its short population, but today it has the 2nd tallest average in the world,[2] with young men averaging 183 cm (6 ft) tall and only shorter than the peoples of the Dinaric Alps (Montenegro, western Bosnia, coastal and hinterland Croatia and a part of Slovenia), although the tallest of all are the Serbs living in Serbia proper as well as in Republika Srpska, where males average 186 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) tall. The Serbs and Dutch are now well known in Europe for extreme tallness. In Africa, the Maasai are known for their tallness.

Average male height in impoverished Vietnam and North Korea[3] remains comparatively small at 163 cm (5 ft 4 in) and 165 cm (5 ft 5 in), respectively. Currently, young adult North Korean males are actually significantly shorter. This contrasts greatly with the extreme growth occurring in surrounding Asian populations with correlated increasing standards of living. Young South Koreans are about 8 cm (3 inches) taller than their North Korean counterparts, on average. There is also an extreme difference between older North Koreans and young North Koreans who grew up during the famines of the 1990s-2000s.