How to get some...

NTM

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warnings

* Don't do it in front of her parents if she is not allowed to date. Or in front of teachers, you might get into trouble.

* Make sure you know what you are getting into.

* Some girls won't appreciate the fact that you had to ask.

* Be certain not to mention past hand-holding experiences you may have had with other women.

Warnings

* Don't do it in front of her parents if she is not allowed to date. Or in front of teachers, you might get into trouble.

* Make sure you know what you are getting into.

* Some girls won't appreciate the fact that you had to ask.

* Be certain not to mention past hand-holding experiences you may have had with other women.

...making note to self....

*Don't get mad or break up if she doesn't want to hold your hand. Just give it time!

***Or get a reality check and face up to the fact that she just doesn't like you. Maybe your hand just isn't big enough. Maybe you are not experienced enough in handholding. Maybe she is having fun holding someone else's hand. Time won't fix this. Waiting around in the sidelines is like the handholders stalking equivalent. Yech.

Funny enough, I am shy about hand holding. Is that weird or what?

Traumatic childhood handholding incident perhaps? When I was a camp counselor, we used to "punish" the kids who got in fights by making them walk around holding hands with each other. This was an especially potent punishment for the inner-city boys. Probably scarred them for life. :crazy:

Funny enough, I am shy about hand holding. Is that weird or what?

Traumatic childhood handholding incident perhaps? When I was a camp counselor, we used to "punish" the kids who got in fights by making them walk around holding hands with each other. This was an especially potent punishment for the inner-city boys. Probably scarred them for life. :crazy:

OMG i am so doing that if my kids ever get in trouble walking home from school again. (one of the teachers saw them pushing each other around and called me) that is the perfect punishment ;)