Extreme trail running

ashw_justin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, even though they couldn't find him, knew he didn't have a cell phone on him, and called off the search; they towed his vehicle. I guess you can't just leave that around, and that there are pretty much always people at that parking lot, but it seems kinda cold hearted when you look back. Hind sight is 20/20 and all, but shit, give the guy a chance.

3 days coincidentally sounds like the perfect amount of time to speed down to Vegas for a drugs and hooker binge. Being unconscious in a ravine is also a great excuse for the haggard and blood shot eyes.

I really think what happened is his wife put some drugs to drink in his morning coffe, figuring he would slip into a ravine and she could cash in the life savings and go to Monte Carlo and find a hot french guy and spend the rest of her days on the white sandy beaches wearing Carteir diamonds.

I really think what happened is his wife put some drugs to drink in his morning coffe, figuring he would slip into a ravine and she could cash in the life savings and go to Monte Carlo and find a hot french guy and spend the rest of her days on the white sandy beaches wearing Carteir diamonds.

Darn Kat. Now I'm going to have to come up with a new plan ;)