Liddell vs. Jackson

spiderman

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to have to go with "Rampage" on this one. Chuck has been on the mountain way to long. I thought Matt Hughes would never get beat, after "GSP" beat him I thought he would reign for a long time, then Matt Sera beat him. I think it is time for Chuck to lose one. It is MMA, one kick to the side of the head, one hammer to the chin, one lapse of defence and someone puts you to sleep. Anyone could win any night.

Damn!

I thought it would at least go to the 2nd round. Rampage is one tuff S.O.B. I guess all the old pride fighters will now become the new ufc champs. Who can challange Rampage at 205 now?? Brandon Vera if he cut weight? Rashad Evans? or Randy C?

Way to go Rampage! Chuck will probably receive the first shot a rematch.

Pride has long held most of the deep talent pool. More than likely M. Huas or even Silva will cross over and remove Rampage from his title very soon.

Randy was being set up for a clash with a much better fighter who fell to "punchers chance". If CroCop works his way back in then Coutre will be retired for good.

Rashad Evans is a joke. He could never stand up with Jackson. As for Randy C., our own Mwills in Randy C's nephew. I talked to MWills' bro last night and he said that he thinks Randy is going to stay at heavyweight.

"Puncher's choice" Kickers Choice! If a guy like that can knock out Cro Cop then anyone can. Randy will have a tough fight against him.