Let's see those trip reports

marylou

Lots of climbing reports over on the hiking site lately. It was especially in vogue for a time to do lengthy TRs about clipping bolts at Vantage, complete with many, many pictures and 'attaboy/girls'.

Oh so hardcore.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of climbing reports over on the hiking site lately. It was especially in vogue for a time to do lengthy TRs about clipping bolts at Vantage, complete with many, many pictures and 'attaboy/girls'.

Oh so hardcore.

LMFAO!!!! So you get banned for being a bitch and bitching over there and now you can't bitch there so you come over here and bitch about my/our reports and pics? Just because you don't get out and do ANYTHING! You have to attack the folks who are getting out and getting more attention than YOU. You are soooooo fucked in the head! Take a pill...bitch. Hahahaha what a joke you are...

Oh so hardcore.

LMFAO!!!! So you get banned for being a bitch and bitching over there and now you can't bitch there so you come over here and bitch about my/our reports and pics? Just because you don't get out and do ANYTHING! You have to attack the folks who are getting out and getting more attention than YOU. You are soooooo fucked in the head! Take a pill...bitch. Hahahaha what a joke you are...

Yeah...ditto. Can't act like an adult on one site so you act like a fricken baby on another. Congrats for taking the wanker of the year award.

Maybe the reason you take so much offense to the outdoor related postings on NWH (climbs) is that you don't get out often enough or just plain don't get out! Quichyerbichin and stop peeing on the bushes bitch.

Edited by CaptainObvious

we should all pick some site and go gangrope it!!!!! Chop their fuckin' anchors to while we're at it...wait, my bad, wrong thread...

seriously though, it'd be fun to go "invade" some site like those fucksticks did to cc.com when the hood thing went down...

Okay, this was my first attempt to prune our mud wrestling event from it's congenial trip report beginnings, but it failed to take everything with it due to the nature of topic threading. This branch is where we diverged, but it's now locked, and you can continue to the active sucker off the vine here.