I_like_MAASCLES!

i_like_sun

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming you don't know a whole lot about the world of professional bodybuilding, so if I have made that assumption incorrectly, please forgive me for sounding pedantic here.

There are two seperate bodybuilding circuits. The main one is dominated by steroids users. In an effort to combat this, a group of guys have started "Mr Natural Universe" and essentially created a second circuit of comps for anti-steroids competitions. The rules that are in place for the first circuit are regularly circumvented--there is really no way to get in and to compete at that level w/o using roids. I have trained with professionals who have competed either in one circuit or the other and I can tell you from first hand experience that you don't make it into the standard circuit w/o drugs.

The upside is, should you ever decide to put on a few pounds I can get my hands on some helpers real easy for you. ;)

Your balls shrink when using roids long term due to your own body no longer producing as much of its own testosterone. When you go off the juice, they crank back up in size and in functioning. Most guys stack and cycle their drugs to minimize this. Sterility is possible, but rather rare.

You already have a cute kid, what are you worried about? ;)

Your balls shrink when using roids long term due to your own body no longer producing as much of its own testosterone. When you go off the juice, they crank back up in size and in functioning. Most guys stack and cycle their drugs to minimize this. Sterility is possible, but rather rare.

Juice makes it easier to get the dogs in the bathtub :tup: :tup:

You aren't actually advocating steroids use, are you? Being a heterosexual male, I find the look of these pumped up guys rather disgusting. What can they really do with all that muscle?? Isn't part of being 'in-shape' suppose to include flexibility? I doubt that many of these guys are as flexible as say a marathon runner. Now there's some buff dudes. That coming from a heterosexual male, of course ;)

You aren't actually advocating steroids use, are you? Being a heterosexual male, I find the look of these pumped up guys rather disgusting. What can they really do with all that muscle?? Isn't part of being 'in-shape' suppose to include flexibility? I doubt that many of these guys are as flexible as say a marathon runner. Now there's some buff dudes. That coming from a heterosexual male, of course ;)

Mr. ZZZZZZZ, having small pathetic muscles, like marathon runners, doesn't mean that you are inherently flexible! Quite the contrary. Its my experience that most endurance athletes tend to have very tight areas (IT bands, hamstrings etc..). Also, if you looked at how flexible Arnold was at his peak, he would probably beat any one of us on here with a sit and reach test. The dude knew what he was doing!

As far as advocating steroids, I don't think thats where Archy was going. Just that it is possible to use steroids in smart and calculated manners. Do not get me wrong, I DON'T SUPPORT STEROID USE, I am however aware that Arnold achieved what he did because of amazing genetics, dedication and concentration on his goals, not drugs. For that alone I hold him as one of my personal idols.

In terms of the sport of bodybuilding being "homosexual", dude, that just speaks volumes about how insecure people are. Honestly, analyzing very well developed bodies is a fantastic lesson in human surface anatomy. Additionally, bodybuilding gives us the opportunity to truly see how muscles coordinate together to create a piece of art! There is just something utterly beautiful about symmetry.

Simply because I think bodies are beautiful and interesting does not make me homosexual.

Edited by i_like_sun

Testicular cancer like Lance "Who me I don't use roids" Armstrong much more common than this hypothetical shink and grow you speak of.

Testicular cancer like Lance "Who me I don't use roids" Armstrong much more common than this hypothetical shink and grow you speak of.

Lance is a machine. How many times has this guy been tested??? Hell they still test his blood from years ago with new methods to see and the come up negative. The Europeans are jealous that he kicked there ass so many years in a row. Hell just last week they offered his X teammate the reduction of his sentance for Roid use if he gave up Lance. Nada. If he did it they would have caught him. His blood from years ago before synthetic steriods would have shown.

The guy is a machine and someone wants a reason why. Hell I read in one book they thought the chemo did something to his body that helped him. The guy was just made to ride a bike.

Edited by Seahawks

I don't advocate steroid use, but I would be behind an open option for it. In other words, I think it would be more fair and safer if it were a legal option. Then, two circuits (of any sport)could be clear: the "natural" and the "augmented". I believe that what you chose to do with your body is up to you, and if you want to put steriods in it, at least do so with a doctor's close supervision. And don't compete against people who opt not to use this enhancement. That sounds simple, but folks don't seem to agree with it much.

He's got the best doctors money can buy.

He's got the best chemists money can buy.

he got the best dope money can buy.

hero he is not, neither is arny. they have tainted their own great talents to become farces. the laughing stock.......temptation ruins it all, everytime.

I don't advocate steroid use, but I would be behind an open option for it. In other words, I think it would be more fair and safer if it were a legal option. Then, two circuits (of any sport)could be clear: the "natural" and the "augmented". I believe that what you chose to do with your body is up to you, and if you want to put steriods in it, at least do so with a doctor's close supervision. And don't compete against people who opt not to use this enhancement. That sounds simple, but folks don't seem to agree with it much.

I tend to agree with this idea. Athletes will always be deeply attracted to steroids, and I don't think there is much that can be done about it. I believe (as I think the weed laws should be) that more focus be put on education. Roids are dangerous, yes, but it would be far better that people get them from their physician in a safe and controlled environment, over some shady mexican pharmacy producing boving and horse chemicals!