The world is now a better place

Alpinfox

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More accurately, he's in for no surprise.

Or, he will lose the ability to tell that there is no surprise and will be compounded with dust whereto he is kin and by way of a worm and a fish go progress through the guts of an atheist.

Some things are so obvious as to be absolute truths.

Preyz Jebus.

Either there is or there is not an absolute truth. that is absolute.

Taking pleasure in the death of a fellow human is creepy. It just freaks me out.

You got to be wondering if you, I have to be wondering if I, will see Jerry at the end when it is our turns....

A great demonstration of liberal love and tolerance. All the usual suspects have come out for eulogies. Revealing. You all have much in common with the good reverend.

we're all fat hypocritical assholes making a mockery out of the very philosophy we espouse?

reckon i can live w/ that

at least our sheenanigans are cheeky and funny - his were just cruel and tragic...

And should I celebrate when you and Alpinfox one day both fall to your deaths?

of course! wtf's the point of living if you can't piss on the graves of your enemies? about the only reason i go to the gym...

"for every one of us - living in this world means waiting for our end - let he who can achieve glory before death - when a warrior is gone that will be his best and only bulwark"

And should I celebrate when you and Alpinfox one day both fall to your deaths?

of course! wtf's the point of living if you can't piss on the graves of your enemies? about the only reason i go to the gym...

"for every one of us - living in this world means waiting for our end - let he who can achieve glory before death - when a warrior is gone that will be his best and only bulwark"

1. 100 years from now Dr Falwell will live on as a somewhat obscure footnote in history books. You (and I) will be forgotten. Your mountain exploits amount to dust.

2. I don't consider any of you my "enemies". Just hypocrites.

Who do you hate? And should I celebrate when you and Alpinfox one day both fall to your deaths?

It should be whom do you hate. ;)

I believe you are incorrect. I'll check my style guide. Who is appropriately used after my listed choices. "Which" would have been better.

I believe you are incorrect.

Looks like we are both right.

When the to does not immediately precede the pronoun, either who or whom is generally considered acceptable:

* Whom will you tell a story to? [Rather formal.]

* Who will you tell a story to? [Less formal, and more common in fact.]

... should I celebrate when you and Alpinfox one day both fall to your deaths?

Do you hate me? If so, yeah, I guess you should celebrate.

I'm curious though, if you hate me, do you hate me because I hate this hater (falwell)? It's not like I celebrate every time a christian dies; just the hypocritical, evangelical, bigoted, powerful ones who have made it their mission in life to oppress others.

edit: OK, I see your edit above now.

So you don't hate me, but you consider me a hypocrite. I don't think I am. I'm a libertarian. I think people should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. If anyone tries to restrict my freedoms just becuase they don't like what I'm doing, and especially if they are a powerful person and actually have some influence to effect my life, they are my enemy and I hate them.

I never said I was an "all-loving or all-tolerant liberal".

I'm an asshole, but not a hypocrite.

Edited by Alpinfox