Yosemite in June?

Julia

I'm from Seattle, but will be passing through Yosemite mid-late June (exact dates to be determined). It seems a shame to be in Yosemite and not climb, so I'm looking for partners. I'm pretty experienced, but I still climb at pretty low grades (by Yosemite standards) so I won't be heading up the nose or anything like that. Right now, I'm leading 5.7 and top roping 5.10 trad -- but might even have to take those ratings down a notch if Yosemite is anything like I've heard it is. I have all of my own gear including a fairly healthy rack. Please let me know if you'd like to climb with me -- otherwise I'll have to try to scrounge up some partners from camp 4.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be able to make it town there until mid-late June. The dates aren't set in stone yet, but the earliest I will be able to make it down there will be June 20th and I'll probably leave somewhere between the 26 and 28th. It's possible I won't head down until the 25th of June, in which case, I'd stay until the 28th or 29th.

Edited by Julia