2007 Ski-In Washington Pass

snoboy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND May 25-28

DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMPOUT LOCATION:

Traveling east over WA Pass: The property/cabin is approx 4.5 miles past the turn off to Mazama on the North side of the road. It is also approx .5 miles before you cross the Wyman bridge over the Methow river where the Goat Creek rd merges. (so traveling w on Hwy 20 look for it on the right about .5 miles after crossing it) There is a metal gate which is now locked. The fencing is zig-zag style stacked railing. If you intend to arrive before Friday evening sometime, please call me at 206-714-4300 for the combo.

You do not need a SUV to get in. Any regular car is fine. The driveway meanders back into the woods. The tent camping area is accessed via the left at the fork when you see the cabin.

Bring water or expect to hike 1/4 mile to the river to get it. Also, bring fire wood if you can. All I ask is that you leave the property in better condition than we found it!

Any questions, call me or email me at dpparker60 at hotmail.

ski ya soon!!!

Dave

Crap!! :mad: Save a bottle for me.

I seem to remember last year someone pissed on the fire in the early morning!!!11 A good time was had by all though!

Jealous, but by next year I'mma gonna be a skier and ready to drink yall under the table.

Anyone want to carpool up to WA pass on Friday afternoon or evening? I can drive or a be a passenger. I have a ski rack.

If you are from the Seattle area, I'd meet you in Mt. Vernon, and we could leave a car at a friend's house there.

-Blake

Hey, we need some volunteers for a few items:

1)BBQ Lighter fluid

2)Firewood

3)Paper (not foam) plates

4)Garbage Bags

5)Cutlery

6)Large Tarp

7)???

There will also be a smal work party on one of the days,. Just general cleaning up and maybe a bit of trail clearing. So... bring your work gloves, maybe a small handsaw, rake, ???

I would love to go, but my ski kit isn't put together yet. The last part (teh bindings) are coming with TEH GAPER, but it won't be assembled till the following week. Plus I have to study all weekend :cry: SUCK!

But I recommend everyone go if they can make it. I heard there will be a keg of very good beer there.

I can't stay for the weekend, and I hardly know anyone anyway, but I'm solo in my truck heading over hwy 20 Saturday morning. Coming from Whidbey (PT Ferry) and could give someone a ride if needed. Not coming back until Tuesday night after some climbing at WA pass though, so you'd probably be on your own to get home.

I can't stay for the weekend, and I hardly know anyone anyway, but I'm solo in my truck heading over hwy 20 Saturday morning. Coming from Whidbey (PT Ferry) and could give someone a ride if needed. Not coming back until Tuesday night after some climbing at WA pass though, so you'd probably be on your own to get home.

what time saturday morning?