Puget sound power

Seahawks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an article in the PI this morning about this. I think at first glance it's a good idea, but then they mentioned how the largest units have a tip velocity of 40 knots. That would be enough to make mince meat of any fish that happens along.

I saw were they were testing the designs so this doesn't happen. If they can make them with out slicing everything up its a great idea. Otherwise the orcas are done.

Wow.

You and Tonya are amazed huh?

Name one good thing this current administration has done for America? Just one….and please to not sidestep the question.

That the problem with you fanatical Democrats you live in a pissed off state. Most uptight people I ever met. Take off your Dem glasses and answer your stupid F'ing question.

Wow.

Name one good thing this current administration has done for America? Just one….and please to not sidestep the question.

That the problem with you fanatical Democrats you live in a pissed off state. Most uptight people I ever met. Take off your Dem glasses and answer your stupid F'ing question.

Its hard not to be pissed about what is happening to America under this current administration at this time. And…..I do not live in a pissed off state. I was just asking a simple question. I have asked this too many conservatives/republicans and not one can answer it. Including you!

Name one good thing? Just one…..that is all I am asking?

I know you will come back with some witty (or poor attempt at being witty) response as to why I am a jerk for wanting to know. Try not to look at it as Dems….or Rep…..just me talking to you. Regular people. Has this president done anything good for this country? You voted for him….there has to be a reason for it?

Wow.

Its hard not to be pissed about what is happening to America under this current administration at this time. And…..I do not live in a pissed off state. I was just asking a simple question. I have asked this too many conservatives/republicans and not one can answer it. Including you!

Name one good thing? Just one…..that is all I am asking?

I know you will come back with some witty (or poor attempt at being witty) response as to why I am a jerk for wanting to know. Try not to look at it as Dems….or Rep…..just me talking to you. Regular people. Has this president done anything good for this country? You voted for him….there has to be a reason for it?

1. He has strive to protect the unborn. When that bitch Hilliary signs bills just last week to get Partial birth abortion back on the table. Fricking barbaric. There your one item, to protect the unborn. Something the Dems know nothing about.

Maybe you should move to Latin America.

Story

Not catholic but at least he got a brain.

Wow....its all lies in the catholic church...have you not seen "the Da Vinci Code"?

Never seen it. Is it good?

I thought the book was fantastic. I thought Ron Howard did as good as job as anyone with a difficult book to make into a movie.

Maybe you should move to Latin America.

Story

Not catholic but at least he got a brain.

Wow....its all lies in the catholic church...have you not seen "the Da Vinci Code"?

Never seen it. Is it good?

I thought the book was fantastic. I thought Ron Howard did as good as job as anyone with a difficult book to make into a movie.

Suppose I'll have to put it on the netflick que.

Edited by Seahawks

For those of you that IM me cause you were offended I called Hilliary a "B" Sorry.
I'm optimistic that a solution can be worked out that preserves fish and provides lots of clean power. Seems like quite a challenge to make a device that can withstand the horrendous corrosion potential of salt water, be serviceable and still economically feasible.