Bikini Bottoms Espresso?

knappster99

Hey, I heard Rainier opens on Saturday morning. Where is that place, and what time do they open. I can stop by on my way to Rainier, but then again if I am going to Rainier I am going to need lots of good coffee.

It's right here but I don't think they're open on weekends. Their list of theme days (School Girl, Cowgirl, Lingerie, Bikini, and I forgot Friday) didn't include weekends anyway. Ogling aside, it was probably the worst coffee I've spent $4 on.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just like that! This was the first time I've encountered anything like it; being raised in Idaho for the last 18 years doesn't help either. It would be REALLY cool if they could make a good coffee, too.

Just curious, what would you do if you pulled up to a coffee stand and saw a couple girls like that? There's no incentive for you... or is there???

I think hot women are hot. and they are fun too. I think i have more fun at strip clubs than guys do. i get to touch and often times i get pulled up on stage or half stripped by the stripper. it is a riot :grin: and a great way to blow 100$ if i am in the mood. i especially like it when it is not my dollars i am throwing down.

Ok muff, the woman in that last pic is hott.

I was a little anti-use-womens-bodies-to-sell-coffee before this, but now, I hanker for a double latte. With foam.

;) i keep waiting for them to open the coffee place where they need a reasonably attractive older woman to wear next to nothing. i would SO be there ;)

--i am so joking. i do NOT have the body to do that any more. funny thing is, when i did... i thought i was fat *shrugs* go figure.

I personally think they should quit drawing the line and just legalize prostitution so these girls could get larger tips. If you are smart there is nothing wrong with making money off your brain; if you are built large and strong there is nothing wrong with making money off your muscles; if someone is beautiful and wants to make money off it, more power to them. Freedom!

:tup:

I personally think they should quit drawing the line and just legalize prostitution so these girls could get larger tips. If you are smart there is nothing wrong with making money off your brain; if you are built large and strong there is nothing wrong with making money off your muscles; if someone is beautiful and wants to make money off it, more power to them. Freedom!

Genius!