Bikini Bottoms Espresso?

knappster99

I went there to grab a coffee when I was getting the oil changed at Jiffy Lube yesterday. I was surprised when I walked up to the window only to find two young girls in their undies dancing around singing along to the radio. Was this a dream? Where the hell am I?!?! Wednesday just happened to be "Lingerie Day" and they have a theme for all the weekdays, from "Cowgirl Day" to the classic "Bikini Day." They can't make a coffee but I imagine they make a LOT of money wearing almost nothing everyday. They were fun and asked me to take a picture for them (YES, MA'AM!!!) but come on! Don't get me wrong though, I'm 20 and was more than happy to have a couple good looking girls my age flirting with me in their underwear while they made my coffee, I was just surprised this is even legal. But then again, it is Spanaway...

It's on Pacific Ave in Spanaway, almost to Military Dr if you wanna check it (them) out. It's a good place if you like crappy coffee but it's called "Bikini Bottoms" for a reason. Here's the link to a TNT article: http://dwb.thenewstribune.com/news/columnists/merryman/story/6357152p-5673076c.html

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

along highway 9, there is a string of espresso stands, each advertising more attractive girls than the others.

One of the signs the other month said "we've got big tits." It was later changed to "we've got big trains" after the christians in snohomish complained.

The notion that the "hot chicks sell more coffee" strategy constitutes a novel business plan is pretty funny.

This business plan seems to be especially common in areas frequented by high concentrations of dudes that work production/factory type jobs. I remember driving through one of those areas on my way to do some fishing on Valentines day and happened to roll through a coffee stand staffed by hot young women, and by 6:30AM there were already so many stuffed animals and flowers in the converted photo-mat/espresso-stand that you'd have thought they were selling teddy-bears and roses instead of coffee. Sad.

I think I saw where that road ends when I was at Rick's a few years ago and watched heavy-set middle-aged dudes in Boeing garb serving as human-ATM machines for a some small-talk and a bit of bump-and-grindage.

Not sure who to feel more sorry for. I upset my wife by voting for the dudes.

pics?

It was on her camera phone but they have a big sign that says, "NO CAMERAS OR PICTURES" so unless you go stealth with the cam, expect the fuzz to be after you in the next couple minutes...

God, how I love this country.

Only in America will you find girls in Victoria's Secret undies serving you crappy coffee...

Only in America will you find girls in Victoria's Secret undies serving you crappy coffee...

Nut huh...I had lunch at the shark club on thursday while scantilly clad girls paraded around the tables in lingerie..it was billed as lingerie lunch..

now let me make myself clear, not on a stage but through the aisles and stopping at each table for a few seconds..quite amazing. And this lingerie was more like a few spaghetti straps holding see through material over their yoni's

I tried to snap a few photo's but didnt go over so well..every last thursday of each month is lingerie lunch, reservation recommended :grin:

pics?

It was on her camera phone but they have a big sign that says, "NO CAMERAS OR PICTURES" so unless you go stealth with the cam, expect the fuzz to be after you in the next couple minutes...

God, how I love this country.

hold on i have a access to some pictures, let me see if i can get them together to post them here. one of my buddys on another bbs found a bunch on line.

Yeah, just like that! This was the first time I've encountered anything like it; being raised in Idaho for the last 18 years doesn't help either. It would be REALLY cool if they could make a good coffee, too.

Just curious, what would you do if you pulled up to a coffee stand and saw a couple girls like that? There's no incentive for you... or is there???

I personally think they should quit drawing the line and just legalize prostitution so these girls could get larger tips. If you are smart there is nothing wrong with making money off your brain; if you are built large and strong there is nothing wrong with making money off your muscles; if someone is beautiful and wants to make money off it, more power to them. Freedom!