Good thing we waited for 'all the data to be in'

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah? Well, it just so happens that I AM an expert at global warming. Allow me to demonstrate. Take fifty $100 bills, fold them lengthwise, then lengthwise again, then shove them up your ass. THAT's how much it's going to cost each man, woman, child, and taun taun on earth to air condition the arctic, thanks to Bellevue soccer moms who are too damn lazy to walk to their breast implant appointments.

But what I really want to know is, if the soccer mom takes the taun taun to the breast implant appointment (which is common as one in eight women get breast cancer (and usually in their youth (their 30's) as opposed to men who usually get their prostate cancer when they are about a 1000) will she be adding to the global warming thing or helping out?

But what I really want to know is, if the soccer mom takes the taun taun to the breast implant appointment (which is common as one in eight women get breast cancer (and usually in their youth (their 30's) as opposed to men who usually get their prostate cancer when they are about a 1000) will she be adding to the global warming thing or helping out?

if they all stopped talking on their cell phones while driving, the sudden appearance of ice on the road would probably kill them all anyway.

Its pretty common knowledge that if global warming is real, its caused by NASA. Everytime they launch a space shuttle it pokes another hole in the atmosphere, causing the cold air to escape and warm air to rush in.

I'm reminded of an episode of "Underdog" whereby an evil mastermind punched a giant hole through the earth, creating a loud whistling sound that drove everyone crazy. Why he did this remained unclear, but the point is that NASA is building the largest rocket in history to put Bush on Mars; one certainly capable of bagelizing our precious blue orb. I strongly suggest investing in companies that manufacture sound attenuators.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

don't mind me, i'm still wanting to go postal on that Redmond mom who about ran me over yesterday while she was trying to make a left hand turn, dial, and drink coffee simultaneously.
dear god that makes me insain. does no one pay attention when they drive any more??? there are children in the car for christsakes. oh and not only are they not paying attention but they are driving the hugest vehical they can get for their ONE CHILD :rolleyes:

i may be a mom, but i am no soccor mom. :sick:

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Do you think the guys who don't know any soccer moms blame traffic problems and silicone shortages on climbing moms?

i think they must. does that mean to be a climbing mom i have to get a boob job now??