PDX'ers its Drew P. Hansens Birthday on Saturday

mellsbells

Some may have climbed with him, some may have seen him at the PRG, some know and love him:), some not at all, but regardless, we are having a birthday party for him at shred and mel's house this saturday evening (5/5) at 7pm. If you want to come and you don't know where we live, you will have to pm me:) Woot!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan- it's drew's birthday:)

the buzzing sound you're hearing right 'bout now is the brain flies who've recently finished consuming my cerebral cortex during their larval (maggot) stage.......

yo mellsbells - what the hell was he thinking planning his bday on the second weekend of jazz fest? I'll have to bring him a crawdad po boy back from nawlins. give him my best. and party like a rock star!

Mmmmmmmmm.......Domilise's........Best Po Boy in the world! Winter, if you haven't been, then you have to go. It is required. Was down there two weeks ago for a bachelor party during French Quarter Festival. Dinner at Arnaud's on the upper balcony, music, a crawfish boil at a friend's house out in the Garden District, and Po Boys from Doms to cure hangovers..........I weighted 10 lbs. more than when I left!

Oh, Happy B-Day, Drew!