Post count race is heating up!

Alpinfox

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell does anyone get so obsessed with post counts?

strange. I'd rather post about everything I've done and my sex life than post about other people's post #s.

To each his own I guess.

I miss Sir Norris. And Cobra Commander.

To have that many posts you wouldn't have time for a sex life, or lack the personality to have one. With another person, that is.

Post while fucking. Problem solved.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know that this has been done.

How the hell does anyone get so obsessed with post counts?

strange. I'd rather post about everything I've done and my sex life than post about other people's post #s.

To each his own I guess.

I miss Sir Norris. And Cobra Commander.

To have that many posts you wouldn't have time for a sex life, or lack the personality to have one. With another person, that is.

Post while fucking. Problem solved.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know that this has been done.

jerking off dosn't count

Edited by wirlwind

I'd be stoked to see a list of posters who have contributed the highest # of trip reports. Or # of TRs/# of posts.

Or at least just cut out spray. Who gives a rat's ass about who doesn't have a life. Let's hear about who's contributed most to posts relevant to climbing. 90% of the time I come to this site to entertain myself when I'm bored at work, not for news and information about climbing. For me, it's not a climbing site anyway - it is sometimes, but #1 it's cheap entertainment.

I'd be stoked to see a list of posters who have contributed the highest # of trip reports. Or # of TRs/# of posts.

Or at least just cut out spray. Who gives a rat's ass about who doesn't have a life. Let's hear about who's contributed most to posts relevant to climbing. 90% of the time I come to this site to entertain myself when I'm bored at work, not for news and information about climbing. For me, it's not a climbing site anyway - it is sometimes, but #1 it's cheap entertainment.

Prime example:

This thread.