Mary Jane

Seahawks

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chemically induced psychosis is part of my coping system for dealing with a fucked up world.

faith based psychosis is part of seahawks' coping system for dealing with fact world that the world isn't nearly as fucked up as he would like it to be.

chemically induced psychosis is part of my coping system for dealing with a fucked up world.

faith based psychosis is part of seahawks' coping system for dealing with fact world that the world isn't nearly as fucked up as he would like it to be.

LOL another DC out there. Boy alot of haters when it comes to someone not seeing the world the way they do. Take another hit, we aren't too much different.

"But even small doses of another component, tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, produced temporary psychotic symptoms in people, including hallucinations and paranoid delusions, doctors said."

thus, the old advice - "dude, chill out and eat a twinkie!"

seriously, this article doesn't address the central issue: the government's job is not to protect us from ourselves (i kinda like mild paranoia - makes reading "catch 22" somehow more pleasant), but (in the case of drugs, food and anything else available in the market place) to ensure we are given accurate and complete information about the products we buy in order to make informed decisions.

legalize pot. feel free then to chop the nuts off the dilly-fuck who gets so tweaked out on it he thinks he sees his dead grandmother crawling up his leg w/ a knife in her teeth and blows up a pre-school. tax it (reasonably) - then you can build an armored school to replace the old one - and buy stock in all candy companies :)

Edited by ivan

Saying that it causes "temporary psychotic symptoms" means nothing because that term can have such a wide definition. It can mean that it turns people into cannibalistic maniacs, or that it makes people a little paranoid that they are acting weird (which is more often the case). I'm sure some people might go a little crazy if they smoke, but I have yet to see it happen. Booze on the other hand...

The article is right about schizophrenia though. My roommate quit smoking after he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, not because it made his symptoms a lot worse, but more because it just makes the voices more annoying.

Will someone define "psychotic symptoms"?

The content of your posts often define psychotic symptoms pretty succinctly.

i prided myself on refusing to swing at this rather phat softball this morning...

:lmao: what did they think would happen when they gave a mind altering drug to someone with a mental problem?

MJ is not for everyone but freedom to choose should be.Anyone with a brain knows it is safer than :brew: that is why it is decrimalized in king co...shit it is very rare that I even smoke anymore with like 4 random drug test last year for work it's just not worth the chance,I do miss it.... and how it turned me into a crazed maniac :rolleyes:

Now that I drink :brew: the legal drug I think it is way worse for me.

That stuff is bad for you. One of my best friends started hanging out with the "wrong crowd" and next thing you know he thought I wasn't cool enough for him anymore. Started listening to that Fish music and wearing tiedye shirts. He became less intelligent and is currently unemployed now. I feel bad for him, but that is the choice you make when you become a user.

That stuff is bad for you. One of my best friends started hanging out with the "wrong crowd" and next thing you know he thought I wasn't cool enough for him anymore. Started listening to that Fish music and wearing tiedye shirts. He became less intelligent and is currently unemployed now. I feel bad for him, but that is the choice you make when you become a user.

NOW THATS FUNNY :lmao: :lmao:

NOW THATS FUNNY :lmao: :lmao:

i thought it was funny too :grin:

When I was at Castleton tower campground I went around asking for some and stumbled upon a guy in the back of a pickup who I did not know at the time was Mike Caldwell. When asked if he had any he replied, " Certainly don't.. not a user." That post by Chaps brought back this fond memory.