Thanks Canada

EddieE

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think we are exporting them to Memphis. The Vancouver Grizzlies are now the Mwemphis Grizzlies! Good riddance to those bad news bears and that fat sack of shit Big Country Reeves. You guys can shoot and eat him all you want.

Right on Teogo. Boy, it just gives me warm fuzzies knowing all these Bwana the Great White Hunter wannabes are lurking around. Hey, guys, do something more useful, shoot a cow or a sheep if you absolutely have to blow the head off of something.

With all of the testosterone running through this website I am surprised that people would be so against the reintroduction of Grizzlies. Nothing like adding a bit of real wilderness to the North Cascades. Or maybe we should just add a few more roads to make access a bit more civilized.... How about a road up to the base of Fury....?

Way to go Canada! To bad the politicians in the US are easily persuaded by money from loggers, ranchers, miners, and outfitters and can't see the Wilderness for what it is, wild beauty that should be preserved.

Alright, alright, I’ll get off my soapbox. Just don't throw anything...

Tod

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:

Canada's record is way worse than ours as far as exploiting natural resources in wilderness areas. Or maybe they just have more wilderness areas to exploit?

Your source for the above statistic? We don't drill for oil in wildlife refuges. We squeeze it out of the blackheads of our adolescents!