What annoy's you

kevbone

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for that link, rob. I checked it out and the DJ was a guy named kevin cole who was big in the music scene back in the day in the city of lakes, minneapolis, you know what I'm saying. anyway, I guess it goes to show, if you can make in minneapolis, you can make it anywhere.

where's chaps these days anyhow?

What really annoys me is the radio stations. They cut off the beginning and end of songs all the frickin time. They talk all the way through the intro of a song then cut off the final seconds and they do it daily. God it really annoys me.

What song?

Last night I was listening to "kiss" by Prince and they cut off the last 10 seconds of the song for advertisements.

Post office and DMV lines. You always think that it'll take 5 minutes because there are a few people in front of you and it ends up taking 45 minutes!!!

Also, people who don't let you know you're pissing them off til one day you say something and they explode in your face.

When people decide to chat with friends in some really inconvenient spot like in front of a doorway or at the bottom of some stairs when tons of people are trying to get around them. Is it that hard to just step to the side? Was the 30th "excuse me" as someone tried to get by you not a clue?