What annoy's you

kevbone

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when you look around, do you see other people? If not, no one works there in your office.

I'm here to help.

:lmao:

let me put that another way. I hope no one else posting in spary works at my office... but then they would be posting in spray too.....i guess it's non issue ;)

If you are happy, I am horny. I mean happy.

i am happy and horny. i think one will increas if I do something about the other ;)

Are you talking about a linear relationship? We could come up with an equation to describe Muffy's love patterns!

y=mx + b , therefore, (to make this sound very intelligent and sophisticated), let x = happiness, and let y = horniness. In Muffy's case the y intercept was derived with some very sophisticated time travel personality averaging equipment at NASA, to be 10. Which means that she lives in a mild constant state of horniness. In addition, the slope of this equation was calculated by British physicists at the university of Edinburgh, to be 17. This would imply that Ms. Muffy's current state of happiness AND horniness are highly relational. The units on x are photons of joy per neural second (PJ/N-sec.), and the units on y are photons of masturbation per neural second (PMS/N-sec.).

So at any given moment's intensity, they equation is as follows:

y = 17x + 10

Therefore if x = 30 PJ / N-sec., y = 520 PMS / N-sec.

The equation has one source of error however. Because Muffy seems to always be in a state of pure and innocent bliss, the physicists at Edinburgh, and NASA, were unable to average into the equation what would happen if Muffy fell into a bad mood. The most current and promising theory is that the laws of physics would shift, and the universe would self implode into a "BIG CRUNCH". They are speculating that Muffy could possibly be the last missing link in the theory of everything.

There :yoda:

Yeah............ the obove post is what happens when

1) I'm not doing homework

2) I'm tired and very BORD

3) The ADD takes over completely

I may need a stong blow to the skull.....

Actually, its been a while, I'm sort of due for one of those!