What annoy's you

kevbone

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickhead telemark skiers who pull into the Timberline parking lot in the evening, park next to napping climbers, and proceed to open their doors and CRANK THE STEREO TO FULL VOLUME.

Gawd, fellas. No one want's to hear your crappy high school music at any level.

I annoy that crap out of myself... I say every day "%^**)OO, what the hell man? Why did you DO that?! YOU IDIOT!"

It also pisses me off royally when my damn house buddy doesn't clean the frying pan (and floor) after spattering butter grease everywhere in the mornings..... the Bastered..

Post office and DMV lines. You always think that it'll take 5 minutes because there are a few people in front of you and it ends up taking 45 minutes!!!

Also, people who don't let you know you're pissing them off til one day you say something and they explode in your face.

dude, that's it, you're really pissing me off now.....

Subaru drivers sitting in the fast lane

------------------

People who can't send a climb and then proceed say (while they are hanging off a bolt or piece) that the climb is way overrated or that it would merely be 5.11b at index.

--------------------

Rock climbers who think that granite is the only worthy type of rock and all else is worthless.

-------------------

Beer snobs. (come on guys it isn't like you are drinking a good shiraz)

-------

soccer

------

Assholes in the gym who go and try to squat 400 pounds with scary-shitty form, then leave the weights sitting on there for me to take off...

Skateboarders (only the bad ones)

Shitty little kids on "Razor Scooters"

Alcoholics

Bellevue punks driving H2's

My dad

Sociopath teenagers and twenty-somethings that hold their cell phone to their ear and never...say...a...word. There's no way a voicemail could last that long. So, I'm convinced they are so attached to their phones that they can't handle not having them against their ear...whether there is someone on the other end or not. :wazup:

Same with the Bluetooth nuts. :fahq:

Subaru drivers sitting in the fast lane

------------------

People who can't send a climb and then proceed say (while they are hanging off a bolt or piece) that the climb is way overrated or that it would merely be 5.11b at index.

--------------------

Rock climbers who think that granite is the only worthy type of rock and all else is worthless.

-------------------

Beer snobs. (come on guys it isn't like you are drinking a good shiraz)

-------

soccer

------

but it really is only .11b at index! :lmao:

Sociopath teenagers and twenty-somethings that hold their cell phone to their ear and never...say...a...word. There's no way a voicemail could last that long. So, I'm convinced they are so attached to their phones that they can't handle not having them against their ear...whether there is someone on the other end or not. :wazup:

Same with the Bluetooth nuts. :fahq:

I have become convinced that these people are so insecure that they have to at least look like they are talking to someone even if they are not. it makes me sad.

whats with the soccer moms with the mobile glued to thier heads? don't they talk to thier children?

we don't always talk in the car... sometimes we *ROCK OUT* I love that my boys are old enough to enjoy music as loud as it will go and bang their heads in the car with me. i am pretty sure every one in our neighborhood thinks i am insain :grin: