ban kevbone

Dr_Flush_Amazing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to grasp how exactly his spray is anymore or less annoying than all the crap each one of you gives already?

Seems to me like we'd have to shut down CC.com if we really wanted to solve the problem of useless spray, trolling and mass quantities of BS all with very little relation to climbing.

Then again thats just my worthless opinion because after all I most likely don't have the post count to back anything worth while here as I've found out.

-TCG

I'm trying to grasp how exactly his spray is anymore or less annoying than all the crap each one of you gives already?

Seems to me like we'd have to shut down CC.com if we really wanted to solve the problem of useless spray, trolling and mass quantities of BS all with very little relation to climbing.

Then again thats just my worthless opinion because after all I most likely don't have the post count to back anything worth while here as I've found out.

-TCG

Nuff said....and well said.

I don't mind the useless spray. It is the fact that he acts like a complete idiot and may have an IQ less than 20. He is an absolute dumbass. That doesn't make him a mean guy or affect his niceness, just that he asks the dumbest questions and tries to justify useless points made. He reminds me of the Billy madison quote,

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I never once had a problem with the guy until he started personally attacking me about3 months ago. I never said a word to him and am rarely in Spray. I rarely read what he has to sayanymore because it isn't worth addressing. He would probably have more aquaintences on here if he did not personally attack everyone he disagrees wyith. he has never once, to my knowledge posted a TR or positive climbing beta and contributes absolutely nothing to the site that is climbing related, besides climbing stuff considered Spray. Even Trask and PolishBob would throw a TR out every now and then.........

"Then shut the fuck up. Because apparently you do. "

See what I mean????

I never once had a problem with the guy until he started personally attacking me about3 months ago. I never said a word to him and am rarely in Spray. I rarely read what he has to sayanymore because it isn't worth addressing. He would probably have more aquaintences on here if he did not personally attack everyone he disagrees wyith. he has never once, to my knowledge posted a TR or positive climbing beta and contributes absolutely nothing to the site that is climbing related, besides climbing stuff considered Spray......

Climbing post link

Can't respond to the first part of your post. To the 2nd point, probably just need to be on the rockclimbing thread and not spray so much Ryland. :lmao: Kev's still feeling his way around and getting his feet, despite the thousands of posts he's garnered.

Group hug, good weather, lets get out this weekend and meet back on the rockclimbing thread!