Kevbone for moderator?

billcoe

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would help him learn some cc.com ethics and responsablity. it's kinda like buying a crappy kid a puppy. either he will rise to the occasion and handle the situation or he will not and kill the puppy and become and ax murderer.

i think it would help him learn some cc.com ethics and responsablity. it's kinda like buying a crappy kid a puppy. either he will rise to the occasion and handle the situation or he will not and kill the puppy and become and ax murderer.

he will kill the puppy. bad idea

i think so too but thats kinda the point not that i would want a puppy to die, but i in my profassional oppinion feel that what Kevbone needs is a really good look at his authentic self. what he needs to ask himself is if he is projecting to others the person he believes himself to be?

i think he is not, and i think that he needs to learn a lesson about the dynamic of the group and how to comunicate well with others.

cat.gif

he will kill the puppy. bad idea

i think so too but thats kinda the point not that i would want a puppy to die, but i in my profassional oppinion feel that what Kevbone needs is a really good look at his authentic self. what he needs to ask himself is if he is projecting to others the person he believes himself to be?

i think he is not, and i think that he needs to learn a lesson about the dynamic of the group and how to comunicate well with others.

in the interim, while this experiment would take place, we would all suffer.

maybe he can be a moderator on ass.com instead...

cat.gif

hey! i know this one i think - schroeder's cat, right? uncertainity theory?

Schrodinger's Cat, but Schrodinger had an umlat on his o.

So I start to read this thread and all it's about is killing dogs and cats.

-r

didn't stephen hawking's have some sorta famous quote along the lines of:

"fuck that cat! i hate him!"

but, you know, like in a creeped-out speak'n'spell kinda way?