Gas Prices above $3 Again

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked stuff. Makes my brain hurt just thinking about how dumb some people are:

Listen People,

If we can unite to get Don Imus fired, we can certainly unite to get gas prices down. We don't have to sit back and wait for the politicians to help us. There is such a thing as RECALL. May 15th is a Tuesday. If you know you are going to need gas get it Monday night. We can really shut 'em down!! They think they can raise prices on us and we should just open our wallets? NO!! something has to be done. If we don't stand for something then we go for anything. Put the date in you Outlook, your PDA, your

calender and even a even a sticky note in your car.

KEEP THIS MOVING EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO SEND IT OUT TWO OR THREE TIMES!

In April 1997, there was a "gas out" conducted nationwide in protest of gas prices. Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight.

On May 15th 2007, all internet users are to not go to a gas station in protest of high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon in most places.

There are 73,000,000+ American members currentlyon the internet

network, and the average car takes about 30 to 50 dollars to fill up.

If all users did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take

$2,292,000,000.00 (that's almost 3 BILLION) out of the oil companies pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and lets try to put a dent in the Middle Eastern oil industry for at least one day.

If you agree resend this to all in your contact list. With it saying, "Don't pump gas on May 15th"

Wicked stuff. Makes my brain hurt just thinking about how dumb some people are:

Listen People,

If we can unite to get Don Imus fired, we can certainly unite to get gas prices down. We don't have to sit back and wait for the politicians to help us. There is such a thing as RECALL. May 15th is a Tuesday. If you know you are going to need gas get it Monday night. We can really shut 'em down!! They think they can raise prices on us and we should just open our wallets? NO!! something has to be done. If we don't stand for something then we go for anything. Put the date in you Outlook, your PDA, your

calender and even a even a sticky note in your car.

KEEP THIS MOVING EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO SEND IT OUT TWO OR THREE TIMES!

In April 1997, there was a "gas out" conducted nationwide in protest of gas prices. Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight.

On May 15th 2007, all internet users are to not go to a gas station in protest of high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon in most places.

There are 73,000,000+ American members currentlyon the internet

network, and the average car takes about 30 to 50 dollars to fill up.

If all users did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take

$2,292,000,000.00 (that's almost 3 BILLION) out of the oil companies pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and lets try to put a dent in the Middle Eastern oil industry for at least one day.

If you agree resend this to all in your contact list. With it saying, "Don't pump gas on May 15th"

EVERYTIME YOU FORWARD THIS EMAIL IT COSTS BIG OIL $5!!!!!11!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!! ITS LIKE THAT SHAMPOOO COMMERICIAL!!!!1

Such innocence...

One wonders what would happen if an electronic chain letter started circulating that encouraged all recipients to reduce global CO2 emissions by refusing to exhale for 10 minutes...

For all the information you could possible want about commute patterns in the US, see this report:

Commuting in the United States

Some key facts:

1. The dominant type of commute is now suburb-to-suburb, and this is also the fastest growing type of commute.

2. The only three commute modes which experienced an actual decline in number of commuters in the period between 1990 and 2000 were motorcycle, walking, and transit.

3. The percent of commuters who drove alone to work rose from 73% to 76% in the 90's. The only other mode with any significant growth in share was Work at Home (3% to 3.3%).

Key Fact:

The one thing those cunts in the suburbs complain about most is sitting in traffic.

lets do it right the first time. No monorail, we need subways.

I remember the high gas prices of the 70's. At that time there was a demand for alternative fuels. However those high prices were created by an artificial short supply.

Now we are in a totally differant situation. Supply is not being curb as much as demand is skyrocketing.

These higher prices will curb use. We will change to alternative fuels. Thank W for getting us into the current mess so that finally we will see some true, real and long lasting changes to our feule consumption.

For all the information you could possible want about commute patterns in the US, see this report:

Some key facts:

1. The dominant type of commute is now suburb-to-suburb, and this is also the fastest growing type of commute.

2. The only three commute modes which experienced an actual decline in number of commuters in the period between 1990 and 2000 were motorcycle, walking, and transit.

3. The percent of commuters who drove alone to work rose from 73% to 76% in the 90's. The only other mode with any significant growth in share was Work at Home (3% to 3.3%).

Key Fact:

The one thing those cunts in the suburbs complain about most is sitting in traffic.

the other thing is being called cunts.

Some key facts:

Key Fact:

the other thing is being called cunts.

I love my comute. I drive 4 miles one way with an extra 1/2 mile when i drop the boy off at school. I have 2 stop lights and it takes me 7 minutes. sure i could walk, or ride my bike and next year when the boys get them selves to school i might do that. but for right now, i will take my 7 minute comute.

If i were to ride the bus, i would be on the bus for at least 2 hours, stop at 2 city center stations and take at least 3 buses.

• 2 months later...

Some key facts:

Key Fact:

People in Seattle are so full of themselves their will never be a decent transportation option here! I swear no one in this crap town can get anything done. They rather talk for 20 years while our infrastructure goes to he@#$!