• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darrington - Rock Climbing

Washington Pass - Rock Climbing

Stuart Range - Mountaineering

Enchantments - Mountaineering

Leavenworth - Rock Climbing

Static Point - Rock Climbing

What about routes like the E Face of Cutthroat, it sure looks alpine to me. Or how about the pictures of Burgundy in winter (or any routes in winter for that matter). Is this region really reduced to "just" rock climbing at the onset of summer.

Yeah, I meant the Liberty Group spires and only in summer. I guess that would be Mountaineering though afterall. A short approach doesn't take from the fact that it is still a mountain peak and not a crag.

What is this 'good' you speak of?

I'm with G. It's rock climbing if it's rock climbing to you. It's mountaineering if you define your activity as mountaineering. The terms themselves are vague, and don't stand up well to logical scrutiny.

Quote from buildering.net:

"To those who partake in the activity, it's called buildering. For the rest, it's simply bewildering..."

seems like you're more likely to get laid if your a badass rock climber versus a badass mountaineer - chix don't dig the ratty polypro :noway:

You are more likely to get laid if you aren't an asshole, can carry on a decent conversation, and you take care of yourself.

hmm...so you're saying no kinda climbers got much chance of getting a slice of the shush?

seems like you're more likely to get laid if your a badass rock climber versus a badass mountaineer - chix don't dig the ratty polypro :noway:

You are more likely to get laid if you aren't an asshole, can carry on a decent conversation, and you take care of yourself.

hmm...so you're saying no kinda climbers got much chance of getting a slice of the shush?

Ab-so-f*cking-loot-lee

Ab-so-f*cking-loot-lee

so are sport climbers just having a lot of sex w/ each other then? 'cuz they act like a well-laid bunch - mega-american.

I dont disagree at all that easly ascents of El Cap were some of the most extreme climbs of their time.

...but they were still less adventures into the unknown that the Becky route?

Ya mean that route at the Feathers? Adventure into the unknown? Just follow the bolts.