Sick

archenemy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's creepy.

I don't blame you for that feeling, but you've got to know there are multitudes of creepy thoughts running through the heads of people that we encounter on a daily basis. You just know about this one.

I believe, generally, stalkers have a psychological/intellectual profile that differs from Kevbone's: their IQ's are over 60.

not very nice! :P

were you under the impression Spray (the definition of which is a recurring theme for Kev), when executed properly, included the characteristic of "nice"?

Dechristo = snide assoholic petty pedantic prick (who is under the mistaken impression multiple displays of alliteration will be perceived as intelligence).

were you under the impression Spray (the definition of which is a recurring theme for Kev), when executed properly, included the characteristic of "nice"?

Dechristo = snide assoholic petty pedantic prick (who is under the mistaken impression multiple displays of alliteration will be perceived as intelligence).

No. I am just trying (again) to be a better Man. The On-line Muf-Luv has helped a lot.

No. I am just trying (again) to be a better Man. The On-line Muf-Luv has helped a lot.

i help?? awwwww :moondance:

You guys are so mean. Kevbone doesn't have much of an internal editor - to think it is to type it, and the volume of his output is prodigious, but I'm pretty certain he's neither a bad guy nor a creep.

You may be right. But you also don't have every post you make followed up by an inane comment about your period, your life, your appearance, etc etc etc ad infinitum. It gets old after a while, trust me.

You guys are so mean. Kevbone doesn't have much of an internal editor - to think it is to type it, and the volume of his output is prodigious, but I'm pretty certain he's neither a bad guy nor a creep.

You may be right. But you also don't have every post you make followed up by an inane comment about your period, your life, your appearance, etc etc etc ad infinitum. It gets old after a while, trust me.

Thanks for the nice words Off....Arch...you are really not one to talk about posting. You have more than twice the posts that I do and you repeatedly tell others off with profanity. Once again, pot calling the kettle black.

Edited by kevbone

Thanks for the nice words Off....Arch...you are really not one to talk about posting. You have more than twice the posts that I do and you repeatedly tell others off with profanity. Once again, pot calling the kettle black.

yes but archy has been posting here for 3 years. how long have you been on the bbs?

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I can't imagine why the number of posts a person has means anything--and using it as some strange justification for crappy posting is confounding to me.

I guess over the last three years I have had a great time posting here and shooting the shit (yes, I use profanity--A lot of it) with folks who are witty, articulate, and fun.

Some of my posts are rants, some are discussion, and some are worthless. Sometimes people appreciate them, sometimes they are offended by them, sometimes they are amused by them. Reading folks' responses to an idea, arguement, or joke is a great way to make a day in a cube go by a lot quicker and more enjoyably.

And that is why I spray. I don't spray to harangue and harass one person over and over and over again. I don't feel any personal animosity toward anyone and I try to distribute shit evenly. I enjoy a good ribbing, comeback, or counterpoint.

However, I am completely at a loss as to why anyone would bother with the constant harassing posts that our new friend here seems to enjoy. I just don't get it. And I don't understand why anyone would persist with that tactic when the majority of the other folks who post here have mentioned that it is time to move on and give it a rest. It is completely beyond me...

yes but archy has been posting here for 3 years. how long have you been on the bbs?

Arch 1/19/04

Kevbone 12/31/04

You do the math.

archy started posting regularly then... did you or did you just start reading then? becuase i don't recall you posting until this year. it isn't a matter or mathmatics. i would say archy has posted on average a little more than 1000 a year. wich is low by dru standards. i am pretty sure you have posted 3000 this year. prove me wrong jack ass ;)

we could figure out when kevbone's prodigous posting started but it really doesn't matter.

kevbone-- the obvious difference between you and arch is that you focus a high percentage of your posts on responses to anything Arch posts. She spreads the love around and doesn't realy respond all that often to you.

FTR -- kevbone has ~ 20 posts prior to 4/25/2006. it appears that his first posts were in 10/05.

based on this information we can assume that it took kevbone 10 months to figure out how to type and post.

Edited by minx