Sick

archenemy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking on kevboned is akin to kicking a puppy, fun at first but eventually the concious takes over.

At least for me.

puppies have redeeming qualities.

you need to come up with a much better analogy.

good point.

i was going for the "OMFG, he likes kicking puppies angle"

kevbones a stinky dog turd lying in the yard waiting to jump on a shoe.

better?

Hey arch....is it possible for you to exist in this world without getting the approval from the rest of the cc.com cast? Seriously…..it seems you cant go a day without asking really stupid day to day questions about shit you already know the answer to. Hey…what mt bike should I get? Why do people still come to work sick? What did you do this weekend? What kind of tampon should I get? How do I climb? Oh shit….I broke a nail, what to do? Enough!

hey "bone" you have got the right idea.......

I agree with you. And I'm a contractor and don't get paid sick leave anyhow. But companies should pay sick time to thier FTEs. It is sad they don't-as if you don't ever get ill! What about a doc visit? No time for that either?

At my company sick time is considered indistinguishable from vacation time, both are earned benefits that employees are entitled to spend on whatever they want. Totally circumvents the concern that your employee might call in sick and go skiing - it's allowed. In return, my employees are considerate about schedule and company obligations with regards to use of sick/vacation time, and they are encouraged to not spread whatever horrid virus they have around the rest of the crew.

I agree with you. And I'm a contractor and don't get paid sick leave anyhow. But companies should pay sick time to thier FTEs. It is sad they don't-as if you don't ever get ill! What about a doc visit? No time for that either?

At my company sick time is considered indistinguishable from vacation time, both are earned benefits that employees are entitled to spend on whatever they want. Totally circumvents the concern that your employee might call in sick and go skiing - it's allowed. In return, my employees are considerate about schedule and company obligations with regards to use of sick/vacation time, and they are encouraged to not spread whatever horrid virus they have around the rest of the crew.

thats what i have. we called it Paid Time Off. i can use it how i want. or save it for a vacation. it is up to us to okay that with our supervisors. and check in when we are sick. it works for me. especialy since i have flex time on top of that.

Hey arch....is it possible for you to exist in this world without getting the approval from the rest of the cc.com cast? Seriously…..it seems you cant go a day without asking really stupid day to day questions about shit you already know the answer to. Hey…what mt bike should I get? Why do people still come to work sick? What did you do this weekend? What kind of tampon should I get? How do I climb? Oh shit….I broke a nail, what to do? Enough!

hey "bone" you have got the right idea.......

Well, Kev, you've a stone-cold nefarious troll agreeing with you.

Do you count that as substantiation of your sentiment?