This weekend I almost

archenemy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fished Rocky Ford last spring when the Yakima was blown out. Long drive from Portland, but we were already camping at Red's and ditched our drift boats for the drive over. It is fun for a while, but felt a little too much like casting to fish at the hatchery. Too many people, but big hatchery fish though! Fish Crab Creeks area ever? That place is fun too. Time to start drifting the Deschutes (right after turkey season ends....)

I fished Rocky Ford last spring when the Yakima was blown out. Long drive from Portland, but we were already camping at Red's and ditched our drift boats for the drive over. It is fun for a while, but felt a little too much like casting to fish at the hatchery. Too many people, but big hatchery fish though! Fish Crab Creeks area ever? That place is fun too. Time to start drifting the Deschutes (right after turkey season ends....)

It is a bit weird and busy fishing up near the hatchery, but a bit of walking on the far bank seems to make things feel more "natural" and less crowded. I was amazed how many people were content to just fish that first series of pools before the foot bridge. It definitely fishes like a spring creek though, those fish are tight lipped.

That is the second I have heard about crab creeks in the past week. Perhaps I will have to check it out. It'd be cool if you could PM me any beta you have on fishing out there.

This weekend I almost posted as much as Archenemy does, but then I realized how insane it was to post about everything I do.

thats funny.

Yes, terribly clever.

If you are a dumb cunt, that is.

This is funny.

peckpeckpeckpeck....peckpeckpeck...peck...peckpeckpeck...

b'GOCK!

Mrs. Selkirk almost went climbing :P

It was raining at Smith anyway :P She drove all the way down, and pretty much got skunked. But did have lunch at the Deschutes Brewery (Serious beer envy from Me). And fantastic food at a friends parents house where they were crashing :) Oh, and watched another friend win the singles and mixed double Badminton tourney in Tacoma!

This weekend I almost posted as much as Archenemy does, but then I realized how insane it was to post about everything I do.

thats funny.

Yes, terribly clever.

If you are a dumb cunt, that is.

Cat fight.

Jesus Arch....calling another woman a "dumb cunt". You have hit an all time new low.

Yeah, I'v never fished up by the footbridg. Always down below the big pools where it moves into more of astream. The fish are tight-lipped but think it is due more to the pressure. I've had great success out there in the winter when few folks are around. Kind of like Jackson's flat creek in August. if you get there opening day, you will have 30 fish over 16" within a few hours. Try the same thing two weeks later and you will be lucky to get a rise at all.....I'll PM you some stuff on Crab Creeks. They get pressure too, but a lot of belly-boat fishing to be had. I don't do too much of it, but for 8 lb. trout, it can be worth it!

kevbone-- you are dumb cunt

Hee hee. I never thought you had it in you to cuss like that Minx. Good job.

Never underestimate what your own idiocy can inspire in others.

Whatever? I may be a spray noob, but I have never called anybody a dumb cunt.

Reading Comprehension

That is funny, just so you know what forum you are in, I have added a link so you know what the definition of spray is.

kevbone, i don't normally feel the need to parboil things down to such a base level. cussing just indicates that you don't have the vocabulary to express yourself w/o resulting to vulgarity.

you're behaviour leaves me nearly speachless.