Blunder at its best.

kevbone

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry kevbone, maybe I'm just a little slow......but I still didn't catch it.

I actually thought Who Killed The Electric Car? was a good movie.

The blunder was the point of the movie....not the movie itself. Sorry if I was not to the point, its friday night and I am tired.

Yeah, I was loopy as shit last night. I was actually falling asleep in between spray wanks! And it was only 9:30 pm....... pathetic....

I get it now....... I know some people on the olympic peninsula who build their own electric cars; I think I'll do it one day too....

I hope the big car companys wise up soon though and do bring the complete electric car back.... the market for electric vehicles IS THERE. It would also be REALLY good if hybrids (and the few electric cars) would be built to ACTUALLY LOOK COOL! I mean honestly, C'mon, the Honda Insight is fucking hideous. What if they made an electric car look like a Toyota Celica or a WRX. I'd freaking buy one...

The oil will be gone soon I think...... then we'll have to all drive electric.

Kevbone, what do you think of electric motor scooters? I think with some technology improvements (including getting the battery technology back from the fuckers at Exon-Mobile) electric scooters and motorcycles could be SICK. They are so light that the power needed to drive them is hardly anything, and they could have really big ranges. Plus, just think about the exceleration! OMG, certain DEATH - I'd get one.

They just found more oil in Iraq. Double its previous supply. There is more oil in shale in Canada than there is in Saudi Arabia. The world will never run out of oil! I suppose that we'll advance to something else long before we run out of oil.

A friend of mine is turning this van he owns into an electric rig. I was checking it out a few weeks ago; it looks pretty cool. He plans on driving it to work when he gets it done. It isn't suppose to have a super long range, so you shouldn't plan on driving it to go cragging. You do have to plug it in every night.

Kevbone is a Segway kind of guy.

arrested-development-segway.jpg

Why be such a pussy? Man, we're supposed to be Mt. Climbers! Is walking simply out of fasion?...........

......Actually I think it might be. Has anyone seen these kids wearing those shoes with little wheels built into the heals? Its like, we're teaching the youngsters to be lazy from day one! "heres some roller shoes kiddo so you don't have to strain yourself walking and so you too can join the obesity statistics...."

WANK :ass: