Your state (province (Dru)) of origin

Skeezix

When I spoke with a realtor this weekend, he told me the Tonasket School District was larger than RI. Damn that a lot of sq. miles.

The Tonasket School District boundaries encompass about 1600 square miles of land area and a number of communities.

Rhode Island is the smallest state in size in the United States. It covers an area of 1,214 square miles.

damn, I thought the realtor was feeding you a line of BS. The county has 5268.1 sq. mi.

No rock tho.

Which realtor you talking to?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beehive !Cool One of My Early Climbs, if You can call it that, Fritz Ranch at the Bottom of Tunk Mtn !

Still have the cabin up on Tunk

Okanogan Daze ! Cow Girls ! Hippie Girls ! the Memories !

d00d, there's some really good 5.4 solos up that thing and some outstanding bolders down below (tons of cowshit under the good roofs tho...).

Ever go to the Goodyear Bolders, towards the bottom of Tunk Creek out on a little bench above the switchback in the road, so named for the old metal Goodyear Tires sign someone took the time to haul out there, prop up against a bolder and shoot the shit out? Super classic steep lines out a lasercut smooth face.

Isn't there an Intercourse, OR?

Actually, that is funny when it's written out. But I think Oregon has some strange names too.

Intercourse, PA?

Doesn't get much worse than that. Sounds like a quote from an underground episode of Little House on the Prairie. :eek:

Edited by Sherri

Dolph is a sweede

He may be a sweede but Lyden is a dutch community. Really should say was as it not as much anymore. Lots of others moving in over last 20 -40 years.

What fucking idiot would leave Holland to move to America within the last 20 years?

Here we go with your shit again. Do you really want to start this? screwing with everyone on here. Are you the residential bitch?

Oh no she's mad again. :)