• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
drater

So, ummm, yeah.....

with all the vitriol flowing in spray today, thought I'd spread some love.

One of my customers felt the urge to send me this photo, enjoy.

MyTegGals.jpg

Their butts are too big for my taste. And the one on the right is trampstamped - sure sign of skankdom. :tdown: :tdown:

But we appreciate the thought, BB. :tup:

Their butts are too big for my taste. And the one on the right is trampstamped - sure sign of skankdom. :tdown: :tdown:

Not big enough for my taste.

Look how red the heels are on that one on the right! Is that what big butts do to your feet?

A nice tush is high and tight, with visible gappage between the thighs, like a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player's butt.

Now, while she is not a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player, a nice butt looks a lot like this:

traffic_law.jpg

Now that's a nice tush! :tup: :tup:

How does that old saying go? "I'd eat a bowl of her shit just to lick where it came from." :laf:

One of my customers felt the urge to send me this photo

Is that how he wants you to dress up for tonight?

One of my customers felt the urge to send me this photo

Is that how he wants you to dress up for tonight?

lol, nothing so exciting...that's my website he's pimping on the front of his car...not easy to notice with the excess skankiness flooding the pic

Look how red the heels are on that one on the right! Is that what big butts do to your feet?

nope, but really uncomfortable shoes and 8 hours on your feet will make your heals look like that. that is exactly how my heals look when after climbing several pitches and hiking all over timbuck fuck in smith heat. red and swollen.

Sometimes big butts are cute:

penguin-chick.jpg

I like big buts... but i am sort of obligated to like them cus i have one... although that is a matter of opinion, i do know a man who claims my ass is petite. and yes... it really is all about me all the time :moondance:

A nice tush is high and tight, with visible gappage between the thighs, like a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player's butt.

Now, while she is not a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player, a nice butt looks a lot like this:

traffic_law.jpg

Now that's a nice tush! :tup: :tup:

How does that old saying go? "I'd eat a bowl of her shit just to lick where it came from." :laf:

Bleah! that looks just like my ass, and I am a man...

the last thing I want to be pushin' on is some bony or rock hard muscle ass.... It's gotta make a "slap" noise, or it's no good...

Otherwise it's just "gay"....

traffic_law.jpg

the last thing I want to be pushin' on is some bony or rock hard muscle ass.... It's gotta make a "slap" noise, or it's no good...

I have doubts you'll have a clear view of any woman until you lose the glare of your homophobia

traffic_law.jpg

I have doubts you'll have a clear view of any woman until you lose the glare of your homophobia

Nothing wrong with being gay, just not ideal for me. And if I want a woman that has a rear like a man, I might as well be into men, thats all, get it?

And if I want a woman that has a rear like a man, I might as well be into men, thats all, get it?

Hopefully, you infer "understand" with "get it".

No, I don't understand. It almost sounds like you fear you'd imagine you're screwing a guy if you were with a physically fit and strong woman.

traffic_law.jpg

Nothing wrong with being gay, just not ideal for me. And if I want a woman that has a rear like a man, I might as well be into men, thats all, get it?

D00d,

If you can't see that she's got one fine tight ass, I feel sorry for you. Muscular thighs, visible gappage, and high cheeks with nice "smiles" and good separation, it has the required attributes. YMMV. :rolleyes:

I love to look at a muscular lady! Only thing wrong with a muscular lady like that is I would be too embarrassed to get naked in front of her for fear she would laugh. Fat women are good for my self-esteem.

Fat women are good for my self-esteem.

"If it wasnt for gay men, fat women would have nobody to dance with" .....Rosanne Bar