So, ummm, yeah.....

drater

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice tush is high and tight, with visible gappage between the thighs, like a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player's butt.

Now, while she is not a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player, a nice butt looks a lot like this:

traffic_law.jpg

Now that's a nice tush! :tup: :tup:

How does that old saying go? "I'd eat a bowl of her shit just to lick where it came from." :laf:

Bleah! that looks just like my ass, and I am a man...

the last thing I want to be pushin' on is some bony or rock hard muscle ass.... It's gotta make a "slap" noise, or it's no good...

Thank god for men like our Dane!!!!

Sobo, you just dropped in my respect ranking. Not that it matters, but shit, I got to say I am surprised.

Now WTF was that for, arch? I'm sure you have a nice ass, too, given the calendar shots you've submitted and that hottie shot in the formal red gown. Yowzerz!

I'm just identifying the parameters that I use to define what works for me. Obviously, those parameters vary from person to person, and no one person has all the exact parameters to claim the Blue Ribbon. I mean, maybe that chica on the bike has a nice butt and all, but she might very well be a horrible bitch to be around.

Like the bumper sticker say... "No matter how hot she looks, there's some guy out there who's damn tired of her shit." :)

That bumper sticker is lame. It assumes that a chick like that has been dumped. I've known some chicks who look like that. THey do the dumping. Yep, those asses dump.

I don't know how you reach the assumption that she has been dumped. At the most, you could postulate that the guy (or the chick) is contemplating dumpage.

And I concur, chicks that look like the one on the bike by and large are in the driver's seat in terms of when and how the dumping occurs. Trust me, for I've been there. :snif:

Alright. Get a fuckin room. Why do you saps let her regulate your shit. I dont get it. Like a bunch of babbling idiots every time she flexes her ass, tight or mushy, who gives a shit

...as far as asses go, though, that one is nice Sobo. Thanks for posting.