So, ummm, yeah.....

drater

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice tush is high and tight, with visible gappage between the thighs, like a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player's butt.

Now, while she is not a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player, a nice butt looks a lot like this:

traffic_law.jpg

Now that's a nice tush! :tup: :tup:

How does that old saying go? "I'd eat a bowl of her shit just to lick where it came from." :laf:

One of my customers felt the urge to send me this photo

Is that how he wants you to dress up for tonight?

lol, nothing so exciting...that's my website he's pimping on the front of his car...not easy to notice with the excess skankiness flooding the pic

Look how red the heels are on that one on the right! Is that what big butts do to your feet?

nope, but really uncomfortable shoes and 8 hours on your feet will make your heals look like that. that is exactly how my heals look when after climbing several pitches and hiking all over timbuck fuck in smith heat. red and swollen.

Sometimes big butts are cute:

penguin-chick.jpg

I like big buts... but i am sort of obligated to like them cus i have one... although that is a matter of opinion, i do know a man who claims my ass is petite. and yes... it really is all about me all the time :moondance:

A nice tush is high and tight, with visible gappage between the thighs, like a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player's butt.

Now, while she is not a champion Brazilian beach volleyball player, a nice butt looks a lot like this:

traffic_law.jpg

Now that's a nice tush! :tup: :tup:

How does that old saying go? "I'd eat a bowl of her shit just to lick where it came from." :laf:

Bleah! that looks just like my ass, and I am a man...

the last thing I want to be pushin' on is some bony or rock hard muscle ass.... It's gotta make a "slap" noise, or it's no good...

Otherwise it's just "gay"....

traffic_law.jpg

the last thing I want to be pushin' on is some bony or rock hard muscle ass.... It's gotta make a "slap" noise, or it's no good...

I have doubts you'll have a clear view of any woman until you lose the glare of your homophobia

traffic_law.jpg

I have doubts you'll have a clear view of any woman until you lose the glare of your homophobia

Nothing wrong with being gay, just not ideal for me. And if I want a woman that has a rear like a man, I might as well be into men, thats all, get it?

And if I want a woman that has a rear like a man, I might as well be into men, thats all, get it?

Hopefully, you infer "understand" with "get it".

No, I don't understand. It almost sounds like you fear you'd imagine you're screwing a guy if you were with a physically fit and strong woman.

traffic_law.jpg

Nothing wrong with being gay, just not ideal for me. And if I want a woman that has a rear like a man, I might as well be into men, thats all, get it?

D00d,

If you can't see that she's got one fine tight ass, I feel sorry for you. Muscular thighs, visible gappage, and high cheeks with nice "smiles" and good separation, it has the required attributes. YMMV. :rolleyes: