Patagonia Dimension Jacket

Beck

Dudes and dudettes, the new soft shell Dimension jacket is THE BOMB! I just bought one- this shit is Scholler Dryskin on steroids! We're talking gorilla skin tough

!@#@#! it is friggin unbelievable- buy yours now, a lot of times the really good stuff dissapears after one season, like the Marmot Forraker jacket- made entirely out of the abrasion patch cloth, lasted one season as a product because they didn't sell the target numbers.

The Patagonia Dimension jacket, ultra burly 7oz fabric double strength stretch woven with helmet friendly hood, long tail, drawstring waist, it will change the way you look at jackets. BUY NOW!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness to old Beck, who's a pretty funny dude and a good story teller (what with being a pervert and all), I checked out Patagonia's website and particularly the Dimension Parka Beck spoke of. It looks tit. I'd love to have all the new trick shit, but my financial advisor steps firmly on my balls whenever the subject comes up. So anyway Beck, the above post about the "the surgery" was all in fun, and not a poke at your scrawny ass. Peace, Brudda

[This message has been edited by therock (edited 08-30-2001).]

Nope, I'm definetly not sleeping with the rep! Dudes, I'm joking, someone placed my nose in some rep's ass so I just needed to save some face.

..although I did used to fantasize about me and one of the Seattle store managers taking a long trip with a bottle of coconut oil... she gave me a free hat once and I got some free strech WB pants they make that have performed very well.

I paid full retail for it, didn't want to wait for a pro deal connection I get cause it isn't till spring when we get pro deal on Patagonia.