I fondeld my gear

sk

I admit it. I took all my gear out last night, my rope and every thing and spread it out all over the floor and played with it and touched it. My latest boyfriend has declared he, of the broke is back clan, shall climb. Now he has cragged a few times in the past... he has climbed a couple of mountains... and now he thinks he wants to climb with me. he bought harness shoes et all last night.... and i have to admit... i got excited :blush::blush::blush:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

et cetera = and so forth

et al = and others

et cetera = and the rest, and so on, and the others

et al. (abbrev) = Abbreviation for et alii, et aliae, et alia, et alibi, or et alios; in all cases meaning and others.

so both can mean and others, and you missed a punctuation mark.

how's that for the language police? :grlaf:

et cetera = and so forth

et al = and others

et cetera = and the rest, and so on, and the others

et al. (abbrev) = Abbreviation for et alii, et aliae, et alia, et alibi, or et alios; in all cases meaning and others.

so both can mean and others, and you missed a punctuation mark.

how's that for the language police? :grlaf:

i can't spell but i knew i was right :brew:

Glad to know I'm not the only one doing this! I just purchased the remainder of my gear list at Redpoint. I've got it spread out and just keep staring at it. Very cool looking even if I'm not totally sure what it all does. Total newbie here. I can't wait to start my lessons!!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one doing this! I just purchased the remainder of my gear list at Redpoint. I've got it spread out and just keep staring at it. Very cool looking even if I'm not totally sure what it all does. Total newbie here. I can't wait to start my lessons!!!

I've been climbing for 8 years.... son you got it BAD welcome to my world!!!! :eveeel::lmao:

who is teaching you lessons and what did they ask you to buy??? out of curiosity...

and now he thinks he wants to climb with me. he bought harness shoes et all last night.... and i have to admit... i got excited

Well thats one way to shorten up the relationship... :P

what are you getting at???

I've been climbing for 8 years.... son you got it BAD welcome to my world!!!! :eveeel::lmao:

who is teaching you lessons and what did they ask you to buy??? out of curiosity...

A cc.comer is teaching me. The guy helping me at Redpoint talked via my cellphone to him about remaining items on the list and a couple of things changed. This is what I ended up when I put it all together (from what I won at the PMR film fest raffle and what I'd purchased before and today.)

Edited by rmncwrtr