Nappy Headed Hos

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While running in my hampster wheel at the gym this morning, I was watching any multitude of tv's on display and had to LAUGH at the Fox news program wringing their hands over the loss of their buddy Anus, whoops, I mean Inus..

Conservatives also defended Bill Maher when he was fired for his comments about the American military being "cowardly" in comparison to the 9/11 hijackers - and he's no friend of conservatism.

Are you trying to say that shows the conservatives in a good light? :rolleyes: This isn't about free speech like Faux would like you to believe, it is about their desire to spew any kind of hate and anger through the airwaves. Anyway, Bill Maher is a dickhead too.

Bill Maher dated Anne Coulter...just to prove that inter-species relationships can and do happen.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I have dated men from other cultures races and colors than i am.

Would you date a rodent from Idaho?

if we have things in common and he approaches me in a way that appeals to me and i find him interesting.... it is entirely possible. ;)

While running in my hampster wheel at the gym this morning, I was watching any multitude of tv's on display and had to LAUGH at the Fox news program wringing their hands over the loss of their buddy Anus, whoops, I mean Inus..

Conservatives also defended Bill Maher when he was fired for his comments about the American military being "cowardly" in comparison to the 9/11 hijackers - and he's no friend of conservatism.

Are you trying to say that shows the conservatives in a good light? :rolleyes: This isn't about free speech like Faux would like you to believe, it is about their desire to spew any kind of hate and anger through the airwaves. Anyway, Bill Maher is a dickhead too.

Bill Maher dated Anne Coulter...just to prove that inter-species relationships can and do happen.

Ann Coulter is actually an alien from another star system, so it's intergalactic breeding in this case. Either that or she's a tranny, and Bill likes she-males.

Look at the family of Jeb Bush..mixed with Mexicans. Do you think that family will ever be racist. Those Bush kids are not passing for white. They got it. One more family eliminating racism.

How does being Mexican 'eliminate racism'? Racism as far as I'm concerned doesn't care who is being discriminated against by whom, and it isn't endemic to whites. Some people will disagree on the basis of racism being connected to "institutional power". Supposing that is true, then, let's imagine that 200 years from now that institutional power in the US is controlled by those of hispanic descent (not a far fetched possibility, really). Is this a guarantee of racial harmony and equality?

Don't fixate on Mexicans...you can add any race in there. The point is that when people mix, there will be less of this crap going on. For those that want to retain racial purity, they will probably be discriminated against. It's not a panacea by any means, but I do think it will change things and diminish racism.

The point is that mixed people will be in power and not any homogenous group such as "whites" or "mexicans".

In my own family's personal experience, we have become much more tolerant of others when they became family. We were not overt racists to begin with, but we opened our minds further to others when we would not have otherwise before having a mixed family.

Years ago, I was havign dinner at Spago in LA when Steven Segal came in with his wife and sat at the table next to us. We reisted bothering him and his wife to say hello even though they were just a few feet away. Other people came up to him and he was jst so graceful and kind. Just an interesting aside.

Finally some spine...

"There has been much discussion of the effect language like this has on our young people, particularly young women of color trying to make their way in this society,"

It's an accurate, appropriate statement as applies to Imus.

But the real "spine" is going to come when black leaders stand up and say the same thing to those in the black community who continue to produce and glorify vulgar, mysogynist, prison culture as the most visible representation of black American life, one that is often the sole contact and exposure rural whites get to blacks. And, as pointed out above, when whites in positions of influence refuse to continue packaging and marketing this garbage as the same sole exposure for other whites to emulate and further their ignorance.

I agree with you and until there is no money in being a "poverty pimp" from white guilt government officials, this will not stop.

It can be stopped if people chose to.

I just submitted my DNA to National Geographic's Genographic Project, which is tracking human migration out of Africa through maternal and paternal genetic markers.

So all of you non-R1b haplogroup mothafuckahs can kiss my formerly-Cro-Magnon-after-hangin-around-in-central-Asia-for-a-while-to-chase-game-white-indo-european ass.

I kiss my wife's half Mayan, half Irish ass as often as possible.

Maher is a progressive liberal ass wipe.

I'm not foaming mouth conservative, but I am a former Marine and I found his comments offensive to me and others in the service.

he is the kind of liberal you find in Berkeley, CA. And believe me most of those fucks pay lip service to telerance and diversity, but would never want a non-white to marry their daughter.

Oh My!

Bill Maher is a dickhead, and I disagree with a lot of what he says. But he had a right to be provocative, and I don't want to live in a country where the thought-police go around and slam their jack-boots on the throats of the politically incorrect.

The speech you use may some day be deemed "inappropriate" and you might not like the consequences in that type of society.

True, it's better to trash him here and withold our dollars from his sponsors.

I think most people with a modicum of common sense realize that free speech doesn't protect them from being reprimanded and/or fired if they mouth off catastrophically on the job.

In this case there is disproportionate response to the comments, lack of consistency w/r/t to other offensive comments, double standards in place, opportunistic reverends looking to make hey for gain, and the Shylocks looking for their pound of flesh.

Years ago, I was havign dinner at Spago in LA when Steven Segal came in with his wife and sat at the table next to us. We reisted bothering him and his wife to say hello even though they were just a few feet away. Other people came up to him and he was jst so graceful and kind. Just an interesting aside.

I remember you. You ordered the Tortellini, and your wife had the seafood salad. You split a bottle of Chardonnay. You should have said hello, I'd gladly have given you an autograph.

Oh, and kevbone said:

:sleep:

Is it past your bedtime, sonny? The adults will be out here talking about grown up things, you just sleepy sleepy now.

And hypersensitive teenage girls who have no reason to be upset about being called whores, don't forget them.

As my parents told me a gazillion times growing up, the fact that someone else did something *more* wrong doesn't mean you won't be punished for the wrong you did.

Colin Wilson discusses evidence and theories of Neanderthal survival into the modern age, including the possibility of their recent breeding with humans, in his book "Unsolved Mysteries". He notes that Stan Gooch holds the theory that the Jews are the modern descendants of the Neanderthal (while pointing out that Gooch, himself, is a Jew)

Maher is a progressive liberal ass wipe.

I'm not foaming mouth conservative, but I am a former Marine and I found his comments offensive to me and others in the service.

he is the kind of liberal you find in Berkeley, CA. And believe me most of those fucks pay lip service to telerance and diversity, but would never want a non-white to marry their daughter.

Oh My!

you obviously don't know bill maher - that man would never have a daughter to begin with - and i'd bet'ya dollars to donuts he's done the nasty w/ more than a few dark-hued mamas while lounging about The Mansion

maher and imus are exactly what we want in america - people who can speak their minds without being shot for it - if folks don't like 'em, feel free to use your powers as consumers to get 'em shut down by pressuring their advertisers, but don't debate their right to say it - but frankly, who gives a shit? if you don't like 'em, don't listen to 'em. i ignore easily 99% of the world.

perhaps a little voltaire is in order?