Nappy Headed Hos

KaskadskyjKozak

While running in my hampster wheel at the gym this morning, I was watching any multitude of tv's on display and had to LAUGH at the Fox news program wringing their hands over the loss of their buddy Anus, whoops, I mean Inus..

Conservatives also defended Bill Maher when he was fired for his comments about the American military being "cowardly" in comparison to the 9/11 hijackers - and he's no friend of conservatism.

Maher is a progressive liberal ass wipe.

I'm not foaming mouth conservative, but I am a former Marine and I found his comments offensive to me and others in the service.

he is the kind of liberal you find in Berkeley, CA. And believe me most of those fucks pay lip service to telerance and diversity, but would never want a non-white to marry their daughter.

Oh My!

you obviously don't know bill maher - that man would never have a daughter to begin with - and i'd bet'ya dollars to donuts he's done the nasty w/ more than a few dark-hued mamas while lounging about The Mansion

maher and imus are exactly what we want in america - people who can speak their minds without being shot for it - if folks don't like 'em, feel free to use your powers as consumers to get 'em shut down by pressuring their advertisers, but don't debate their right to say it - but frankly, who gives a shit? if you don't like 'em, don't listen to 'em. i ignore easily 99% of the world.

perhaps a little voltaire is in order?

*snif*

I love you :tup:Ivan

and :pagetop:

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you obviously don't know bill maher - that man would never have a daughter to begin with - and i'd bet'ya dollars to donuts he's done the nasty w/ more than a few dark-hued mamas while lounging about The Mansion

maher and imus are exactly what we want in america - people who can speak their minds without being shot for it - if folks don't like 'em, feel free to use your powers as consumers to get 'em shut down by pressuring their advertisers, but don't debate their right to say it - but frankly, who gives a shit? if you don't like 'em, don't listen to 'em. i ignore easily 99% of the world.

perhaps a little voltaire is in order?

Well said Erik.

In this case there is disproportionate response to the comments, lack of consistency w/r/t to other offensive comments, double standards in place, opportunistic reverends looking to make hey for gain, and the Shylocks looking for their pound of flesh.

You keep reiterating my point post after post. Deeper and dumber by the moment. The only thing disproportionate about the response was the amount of time a bunch of equivocating white executives tooks before even they had to sack up and act like men who stand for something besides quarterly earnings.

You keep reiterating my point post after post. Deeper and dumber by the moment. The only thing disproportionate about the response was the amount of time a bunch of equivocating white executives tooks before even they had to sack up and act like men who stand for something besides quarterly earnings.

your opinion is absolutely worthless to me. :wave:

Dood (Mr_Phil).

Until we can cultivate a culture of sincere tolerance, we'll have these problems. You can have your beliefs. You can tell me about them. I can disagree and you are cool with it. As long as I don't actually interfere with your life things should be OK.

I would just like to say a couple of things that come to mind:

1. It very well may be our desire and efforts to cultivate a culture of sincere tolerance that causes these problems. When those who are oppressed get voice and power, those who are in the dominant position will be threatened and strike back. Understandably so.

2. Of course having differing beliefs is "okay". However, these differences are usually the cause of conflict because they often do interfere with your life. (By "your" I mean anyone, not only you personally.) Conflicting beliefs cause us all to stop and question what we believe, what we assume, and what we want at the cost of others. A basic, personal example is that I believe women should have equal access to power and money within a business organization. Some men feel threatened and say that women are taking men's jobs. As far as I can tell, they are right. If I were a man, I would feel threatened as well. I would feel like someone else's beliefs--beliefs that are maybe ok in theory--are not so great in practise, especiallly when it affects my life directly. So you see, my beliefs may very well stomp on the beliefs of others. And I would like to find another way around it, but it is what it is.

Does that long-winded post make any kind of sense?

Wolfowitz, just another corrupt, womanizing chickenhawk upholding family values while remaining true and faithful only to the Zionist agenda as opposed to U.S. interests. After meeting him at a Pentagon briefing, even Tom Clancy, not exactly a flaming liberal, commented "he's on our side?"

Wolfowitz, just another corrupt, womanizing chickenhawk upholding family values while remaining true and faithful only to the Zionist agenda as opposed to U.S. interests. After meeting him at a Pentagon briefing, even Tom Clancy, not exactly a flaming liberal, commented "he's on our side?"

:noway::noway:

Of course. Those pesky Jews and their neocon tools. :noway: You're just as bad as Imus....or this guy:

ahmadinejad.jpg

Joseph revealed - again.