• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Ozzfest is free this year

Unfortunately, the only good bands are Ozzy (with Zakk playing--woohoo), Nile (they fucking rock my cock off) and Behemoth (always a good black show).

I am going to suffer through the bullshit bands at George on Saturday and climbing Sunday. Are any of you turds going?

might be fun..

(sm. drift) have you checked out the 3 Sabbath shows streaming/ soon to be downloadable on Wolfgang's Vault? Heavy.

go to this page: http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/

Register, just put in an email address and make up a password. You will use the email address/ pw each time you get on.

Then go to "performers". Pick B, then Black Sabbath.

It will show 3 shows, click on the Black Sabbath link on the left of a given show, then it will show a setlist, a review etc.

Click on the tune you want to hear, a little "player" window will pop up and you can operate it from there.

Lots of good stuff, a lot of SF bands etc but a real variety..

Someone bought all the material in Bill Graham's business (except for BGP I think) and now is selling stuff through the site: concert posters and tickets, pictures etc. And they have a ton of live music. A bunch of soundboards of shows from venues run by Bill Graham and associated ventures. They are adding new shows every week, it's all free streaming audio right now, but they expect to be selling downloads for 10$ a show or something in a couple of weeks. 1st it will be mp3, eventually lossless.

There are some real gems on there, incl the Sabbath.

Yeah it is free, but they are going to have a boat load of advertising which basically means they would have to pay me to show up.

Yeah it is free, but they are going to have a boat load of advertising which basically means they would have to pay me to show up.

It would be one hell of a roadtrip from Rwanda

I never thought Zakk was so great... but Ozzy rocks!

Fuck you ass....Zakk rocks.

Dude, you are now on my ignore list. I sincerely hope everyone adds you to theirs and that you rot in your own excrement. :fahq:

Dude, you are now on my ignore list. I sincerely hope everyone adds you to theirs and that you rot in your own excrement. :fahq:

Only true impotent pussy weak people ignore others. “YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH” ha ha.

Amen Brother.

The last song on P & G is the bestest funiest thing ever.

And Book of Shadows is a testament to his flexibility as an artist. Admitedly, his voice is rough around the edges--but I appreciate that. I generally listen to "growly" type voicing, so Zakk's is pretty clean compared to what I am used to. His voice is at its smoothest on Book of Shadows. Luv him.

Amen Brother.

The last song on P & G is the bestest funiest thing ever.

And Book of Shadows is a testament to his flexibility as an artist. Admitedly, his voice is rough around the edges--but I appreciate that. I generally listen to "growly" type voicing, so Zakk's is pretty clean compared to what I am used to. His voice is at its smoothest on Book of Shadows. Luv him.

Growly voices? You must be a big Lemmie fan then?