Ozzfest is free this year

archenemy

Unfortunately, the only good bands are Ozzy (with Zakk playing--woohoo), Nile (they fucking rock my cock off) and Behemoth (always a good black show).

I am going to suffer through the bullshit bands at George on Saturday and climbing Sunday. Are any of you turds going?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go to this page: http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/

Register, just put in an email address and make up a password. You will use the email address/ pw each time you get on.

Then go to "performers". Pick B, then Black Sabbath.

It will show 3 shows, click on the Black Sabbath link on the left of a given show, then it will show a setlist, a review etc.

Click on the tune you want to hear, a little "player" window will pop up and you can operate it from there.

Lots of good stuff, a lot of SF bands etc but a real variety..

Someone bought all the material in Bill Graham's business (except for BGP I think) and now is selling stuff through the site: concert posters and tickets, pictures etc. And they have a ton of live music. A bunch of soundboards of shows from venues run by Bill Graham and associated ventures. They are adding new shows every week, it's all free streaming audio right now, but they expect to be selling downloads for 10$ a show or something in a couple of weeks. 1st it will be mp3, eventually lossless.

There are some real gems on there, incl the Sabbath.

I never thought Zakk was so great... but Ozzy rocks!

Fuck you ass....Zakk rocks.

Dude, you are now on my ignore list. I sincerely hope everyone adds you to theirs and that you rot in your own excrement. :fahq:

Only true impotent pussy weak people ignore others. “YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH” ha ha.

Dude, you are now on my ignore list. I sincerely hope everyone adds you to theirs and that you rot in your own excrement. :fahq:

Amen Brother.

The last song on P & G is the bestest funiest thing ever.

And Book of Shadows is a testament to his flexibility as an artist. Admitedly, his voice is rough around the edges--but I appreciate that. I generally listen to "growly" type voicing, so Zakk's is pretty clean compared to what I am used to. His voice is at its smoothest on Book of Shadows. Luv him.

Amen Brother.

The last song on P & G is the bestest funiest thing ever.

And Book of Shadows is a testament to his flexibility as an artist. Admitedly, his voice is rough around the edges--but I appreciate that. I generally listen to "growly" type voicing, so Zakk's is pretty clean compared to what I am used to. His voice is at its smoothest on Book of Shadows. Luv him.

Growly voices? You must be a big Lemmie fan then?