Stolen #5 Camalot

elliottb

Okay, accidentally stolen. I just wanted to get your attention.

A couple weeks ago at Indian Creek a guy named Jesse from Seattle left with some else's #5. It was really my fault. I borrowed the piece from someone, but took it off the wrong rack. Then, I looked every where for the owner. Jesse thought it was his but had so many people's gear that he didn't know for sure. The true owner caught me in Moab yesterday. If anyone know Jesse it would be awesome it they could pass him my info. He was down at the Creek for a week and is now gone. This happened on 3-25.

Thanks for any help. It's a weird sitution. Hopefully, I won't have to buy Mason a new cam.

Elliott

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met a Jesse from salt lake city who was originally from seattle in the creek about a week and a half ago. he was climbing wide stuff and reminded me of Jim Carrey. same dude? if so, I might be able to get his contact info.

sol

That could be a pretty good lead. I sort of thought he was from Salt Lake, but my friend Megan was sure he was from Seattle. If you could get his info that would be awesome. I don't know about Jim Carey though. He definately seemed like a nice guy. I'll check the utahclimbers too.

Thanks,

Elliott

Elliot, Some guys leading that OW Desire near the layaway plan grabbed your cam, thinking it was mine, then when everyone left they gave it back to me thinking it was mine. I asked everyone I came accross the rest of that trip, but to no avail. I am glad it found you my friend. I will send it asap to you, so sorry that happened.

I rarely am on this site, shoot me over an email at jessehuey@hotmail.com and I will get it out the next day.

Jesse

Sweet! Cool man. It actually Mason's I'm the guy that gave you the cam. I'm such an idiot. I'll get you Mason's info. I don't have it on me right now. See you.

For the record, no one has any beef with you. This whole thing was my fault. See you.

Elliott