[tr] Smith

archenemy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh rolled in Sat. morning. Started to climb sky ridge for a "first time on the rock for the season warmup", started down pouring came down. Found the only two dry climbs to run laps on for the rest of the afternoon, Wartly's Revenge and Heresy (I think that's the name). That eve it cleared up and wasn't even cold. Sunday climbed hard in the sunshine, received sunburn :)

My Saturday involved about a dozen of these. It was good.

CIMG3317.JPG

Cool!

Uhhh, what time we eatin tonight Torg?

No kidding! I'll bring the wine. And my fly tying setup so you can tell me what you caught that on and I'll whip up a few right then and there.

That pic makes me ache.

I aid in the rain back home at Index. It loses some of its luster after a while. What's that? A little tear? Yes, I am whining.

HA at least your foot isn't broken :noway: so tired of being broken and watching my calf waste away...

if you can flex the muscel without pain id do that. it'll keep the muscle from wateing away. as lond as it doesnt bring pain to the injured area.

im no doc but when i had my arm in a cast past the elbo i still used a speed bag and was ale to keep some of the streagth up. the day i got my cast off, litterly walking home from the doc office i stoped and played tackle football for atleast 2 hrs. and kicked ass btw.

if you can flex the muscel without pain id do that. it'll keep the muscle from wateing away. as lond as it doesnt bring pain to the injured area.

im no doc but when i had my arm in a cast past the elbo i still used a speed bag and was ale to keep some of the streagth up. the day i got my cast off, litterly walking home from the doc office i stoped and played tackle football for atleast 2 hrs. and kicked ass btw.

it's still pretty hurty. i have been starting to flex my foot a little bit at a time. i was stuned at how fast the muscles started to lose their strength.