messed up scenes from movies

olyclimber

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite messed up scenes are:

Harvey Kietel in the Bad Luetenant, hell there was so many f-ed scenes in that movie. One of the screwed up ones is when he masturbating in front of a couple of teen age girls that he pulled over. Freaking creepy.

The other movie is Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, the gas mask huffing scene is quite disturbing.

The all time fucked movie, since all of the scenes are screwed up is Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer. When I got done watching that movie I felt sick.

I think these movies are horrific, because you could imagine that this fucked up shit has really happened or could happen. Unlike movies like alien all the blood and guts shit doesn't bother me too much it seem fake and the likelyhood of aliens running around is pretty low.

Oh I just saw this crazy Japanese horror film that was quite disturbing. It is about this older guy who lost his wife and feels it is time to meet another nice woman to marry. He meets this beautiful woman and they fall in love, but then things start get real mess up after she disappear on a romantic weekend. He searches for her and starts discovering all weird place and people she has told him about, which confuses him even more about her where abouts. At the end she has paralizes him and opens up a case with black plastic apron which is sort of S&M like, but it get sick with her sawing her husbands limbs off with a wire after sweet innocent smile the whole. While she is doing this they are flashing through her life being tortured, beaten and humiliated, very creepy and disturbing. I wish I can remember the name of the movie.

All of those films that were in the link list, I didn't find as disturbing these I have mentioned.

[quote=ken4ord

Harvey Kietel in the Bad Luetenant, hell there was so many f-ed scenes in that movie. One of the screwed up ones is when he masturbating in front of a couple of teen age girls that he pulled over. Freaking creepy.

The other movie is Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, the gas mask huffing scene is quite disturbing.

The Bad Lieutenant is truely fucked up. It was kind of interesting in a sick way, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Blue Velvet I really liked. Possibly I liked it because I got the same fantasy feel that came out in Alien.

Friends of mine had a filmfest where they watched Reservoir Dogs, Blue Velvet, and The Bad Lieutenant in one sitting :lmao:

I didn't like the scene in Saving Pvt Ryan where the guy gets slowly stabbed in the heart. I didn't mind the blowing people up scenes, though. Most of Natural Born Killers bothered me. Of course my favorite movie is Muppets From Space, so I'm not exactly a heavyweight.

Oh I just saw this crazy Japanese horror film that was quite disturbing. It is about this older guy who lost his wife and feels it is time to meet another nice woman to marry. He meets this beautiful woman and they fall in love, but then things start get real mess up after she disappear on a romantic weekend. He searches for her and starts discovering all weird place and people she has told him about, which confuses him even more about her where abouts. At the end she has paralizes him and opens up a case with black plastic apron which is sort of S&M like, but it get sick with her sawing her husbands limbs off with a wire after sweet innocent smile the whole. While she is doing this they are flashing through her life being tortured, beaten and humiliated, very creepy and disturbing. I wish I can remember the name of the movie.

All of those films that were in the link list, I didn't find as disturbing these I have mentioned.

Remember the strange bird-like laughing noise she made while cutting him up? I loved that movie.

Has anyone ever seen GUMMO? I know suckbm has. That movie is so horrible. It is set in rural south. There are these kids that get money for the local chinese restraunt killing cats and bringing them the carcasses. With the money they buy some spray paint to huff and buy some sexy time with a mentally handicapped girl whose brother or dad is pimping her out. Simpy thinking about it has made me nauseous. If anyone wants to borrow it, I have a copy.

Or there is the naked Azmat and Borat scene.

how coincidental. I was thinking, just last night, about a story a climbing friend of mine told me that happened when he was a rigger for ProSound or some such production company in Phoenix:

They were rigging a Lyle Lovett show and were told that Mr. Lovett's wife (at the time), Julia Roberts, would be backstage during the performance and that they were under strict orders to not look at her at any time. My friend said the poor pathetic prima donna had to withstand all the stagehands' stares the whole night...even going so far as staring and turning their heads toward her as they walked by. Talk about being all about yoself!

how coincidental. I was thinking, just last night, about a story a climbing friend of mine told me that happened when he was a rigger for ProSound or some such production company in Phoenix:

They were rigging a Lyle Lovett show and were told that Mr. Lovett's wife (at the time), Julia Roberts, would be backstage during the performance and that they were under strict orders to not look at her at any time.

I'm sure they didn't want their whole sound crew turning to stone.

Or a pillar of salt, I forget which. At any rate, anyone out there ready to polish up their shield?

I didn't like the scene in Saving Pvt Ryan where the guy gets slowly stabbed in the heart. I didn't mind the blowing people up scenes, though. Most of Natural Born Killers bothered me. Of course my favorite movie is Muppets From Space, so I'm not exactly a heavyweight.

Yeah you won't want to see any of the films I mentioned. NBK I found very humorous and I laughed most of the way through it, unlike the other films I mention. Great sound track to that movie.

Remember the strange bird-like laughing noise she made while cutting him up? I loved that movie.

Yeah her laugh was like a small innocent childs laugh while she was horrifically cutting pieces of him off. Have you seen any other of the directors films? It looked like it was quite different than other work he has done, most of his other stuff was more Japanese mafia movies. I only seen previews.