who are people in your neighborhood?

pink

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i am one of maybe 3 people who post from Eugene. but i have met so many people from cc.com if i tried to name them all i know i would forget people and hurt thier feelings. :brew: :brew: :brew: :brew: :brew::hcluv: to great times with great people :moondance: man i sure hope i can make it to Tuff Luv this year :rawk:

well at the time i was sleeping with badvoovoo i think he was a bit more than a friend ;) i will say he is still one of my very best friends and is still my climbing partner to this day. but he doesn't really post any more.

well at the time i was sleeping with badvoovoo i think he was a bit more than a friend ;) i will say he is still one of my very best friends and is still my climbing partner to this day. but he doesn't really post any more.

Hey pink....what is with the chics on this site talking about their sex life? Maybe we should call her Muffy the wanker tramp sprayer?

Hey pink....what is with the chics on this site talking about their sex life? Maybe we should call her Muffy the wanker tramp sprayer?

i am a tramp for sleeping with my boyfriend? wow i bet you are still a virgin and have a room in mommey's basement :lmao:

p.s. Badvoodoo and i were lucky enough to climb with your good buddy Billco. He is a great guy and an awsome climber :moondance: we had a great day with him and i would climb with him any day :tup:

but that doesn't mean i have to like you or think you are cool *nods*

p.s. Badvoodoo and i were lucky enough to climb with your good buddy Billco. He is a great guy and an awsome climber :moondance: we had a great day with him and i would climb with him any day :tup:

You climbed with Bill? When? And yes that means I cant hate you. I guess we are buddies now! Shit!

You climbed with Bill? When? And yes that means I cant hate you. I guess we are buddies now! Shit!

looks like it was april of 04 Enter the complete URL for the link you wish to add.

I'm the blonde ;)

i am a tramp for sleeping with my boyfriend? wow i bet you are still a virgin and have a room in mommey's basement :lmao:

1st reaction, hmmm, some ass kickin to do...

2nd reaction, (about 2 milliseconds later) Wait, Muffy'll kick his as farther than I ever could, this should be good...

3rd reaction, scroll down, and :lmao: :lmao: