Adding A Bolt To Kevbone's Head?

EWolfe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by pro you mean cock and balls and by think you mean know, thanks for sharing but we all figured this out already.

blowboarder, kevbone is one of my best friends, we learned to climb together. do you have any friends on this site. probably don't have any friends. maybe when i come to potland this summer i can meet you so i can beat your head in.

If by pro you mean cock and balls and by think you mean know, thanks for sharing but we all figured this out already.

blowboarder, kevbone is one of my best friends, we learned to climb together. do you have any friends on this site. probably don't have any friends. maybe when i come to potland this summer i can meet you so i can beat your head in.

i think it is so cute that you guys post together. You know when i taugh Badvoodoo to climb i convinced him to post for a while. it sweet to have some one to back you up even when you are dumb as snot :moondance:

on another note adomson and cavey were kicked off this site ass over tea kettle for offering to correct peoples thinking with thier fists, and they were way funnier and more witty than you guys.

Uh....its more like you taught me to climb. You were already a good climber when I started.

When I left you I was but a learner....now I am the master.

Only a master of evil Darth!

Edited by kevbone

and they were way funnier and more witty than you guys.

Hey, if there was any fricken talent around here to work with....shit in, shit out.

Don't think I'm a stranger to getting banned from faux-climbing sites either.

and they were way funnier and more witty than you guys.

Hey, if there was any fricken talent around here to work with....shit in, shit out.

Don't think I'm a stranger to getting banned from faux-climbing sites either.

i wasn't really refering to you. i was talking to pink and Kevbone.

It would be interesting to see Kev and Pink battle Mike and Ray over on Ascentionist. Pink always talks tough, but I think he wouldn't do to well vs Mike.

PS. Pink if you are really into it I'm sure Mike would meet you for a real battle.

i totaly agree. mike and ray are masters at verbal agression and are both built like brick shit houses.