whats wrong with the world?

matthew scholes

yeah, well the punk's been talking shit for something like over two years now, for no real reason except that he religiously refuses to look beyond the internet to find partners. He refuses to even attend any sort of organized group meetings, and is so sanctimonious about his so called "climbing ethics" (ironic for a guy who blows up mountains for a living) that he alienates almost anyone who would even consider climbing with him. Then he posts on a site made upmostly of hikers and sport climbers and calls them all "wankers" and such for not climbing alpine. Fucking pussy. Needless to say, I'd fucking kick the shit out of the dwarf ashole any day of the fucking week.

Edited by Chugachdude

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys should have group sex and call it bivy practice.

I'd definitely be the man in that little escapade. I can see it now, pulling on his stupid pony tail. He's screaming "oh, harder, harder! Deeper deeper!!"

Holy mother of ch***t, so it is true what they say about Alaskans!!?

:blush::o

Damn......

jury duty

ha ha.

Use my patented line next time: "I'm not racist, I hate all those immigrants and queers"

"I believe marijuana should be legalized" works just as well if being ostracized isn't in your repertoire.

My dad's patented line, when the defense asks if there is any reason he might be prejudiced against his client and unable to be impartial, he replies: "I don't know. What's he done?"

Chugachdude - Sounds like you at least know who I am? Why didn't you kick my ass last time you saw me? Why do you care if I post here looking for partners? Why would I ever join the fucking MCA? I'm already climbing with the best climbers in the state, who are these mystery players that are so far ahead? Being called a pussy by someone using a fake name is classic.

Chugachdude - Sounds like you at least know who I am? Why didn't you kick my ass last time you saw me? Why do you care if I post here looking for partners? Why would I ever join the fucking MCA? I'm already climbing with the best climbers in the state, who are these mystery players that are so far ahead? Being called a pussy by someone using a fake name is classic.

Yup, everybody is "tough" till they have to step up and squeek out their real name: so keep yer eye out for an anonomys large hulking angry gay climber guy coming up behind ya and eyeing your ass and yer ponytail. :lmao: