Idaho

archenemy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam fucked Satan?

My bad, that's where the negro's come from. Being it was ass sex and all.

At least I think that's what the Promise Ministry doctrine spouts, not sure, I only read it the first time, after that killer fire starter.

Kevbone, fuck you. The only way the general populace of North Idaho could get any dumber is if you lived here.

imagine the cumulative effect of both pinkeye and kevbeenbonedbypinkey would have in Idaho?? I think congress should enact legislature prohibiting the two of them from residing in close geographical proximity to each other...

Sounds like California hunters in Idaho:

"Rifles and pistols have been banned in a 68,000-acre area of the Snake River Birds of Prey National Conservation Area since 1996.

But the federal Bureau of Land Management is considering expanding the gun-restricted area by 41,000 acres to try to limit shootings at Idaho Army National Guard troops who report slugs bouncing off their tanks on a regular basis.

"There's a segment of the shooting community that will shoot at anything that moves," said John Sullivan, the area's manager."

Edited by mtn_mouse