Idaho

archenemy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to college in Moscow and reading this made me laugh.

"Idaho is not only number one in potato growing but produces the most lentils, too. Latah County is referred to as the Dry Pea and Lentil Capital of the World, where peas and beans are grown in the Palouse hills surrounding Moscow.

The woman's rugby team took it's name from this The Dusty Lentils. Everybody at school called them The Dusty Lesbos.

"Idaho is not only number one in potato growing but produces the most lentils, too. Latah County is referred to as the Dry Pea and Lentil Capital of the World, where peas and beans are grown in the Palouse hills surrounding Moscow.

The woman's rugby team took it's name from this The Dusty Lentils. Everybody at school called them The Dusty Lesbos.

lusty dentiles?

Just the fact that you can read after going to school in Moscow makes me laugh. BTW: the rugby team changed their name to the Black Widows by the time I was there. Dusty Lentils must have lost its luster.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.

LAME. Who has time for this? Sounds like something out of a herpes commercial where some lady is rock climbing or doing something else which symbolizes her independence, then out of nowhere she blurts out "I HAVE HERPES." The music gets all serious and you hear a voice over "...there is no cure," cue inspirational music "but treatment is available." Then it cuts to a shot of the bitch on a beach and a guy runs up behind her and puts his arms around her. Good job dumbass, you're dating a skank with herpes.

:lmao: :lmao: :grlaf: :grlaf:

"Texas are you my friend, you live so close to the end

Texas are you my friend, cause I'm afraid of you

Hey Maine hey, you're a little too high for me

And Fla you're just a little too low

D.C. you could be the end of me

I think I'm movin to Idaho

I ain't afraid of you

Oo, people on the outside lookin in

Mother Nature shakes, what then what then

Oo, people on the outside lookin through

she'll shake you to Idaho, that's what she'll do

Oo, Oo Carolina Brother's you make me crawl under the covers

I just can't get myself to go, oh no

Hey Joe I see your name too, but there is nothin that they can do

I think I'm movin to Idaho

I ain't afraid of you

Oo, people on the outside lookin in

Mother Nature shakes, what then what then

Oo, people on the outside lookin through

she'll shake you to Idaho, that's what she'll do"

After crossing the Columbia River into Grant County, isn't there a sign stating "G.C. world's #1 county in the world for potato production", or something to that effect? Or is dat part of Idaho?

Without looking it up, I believe that Washington does, in fact, produce more potatoes than Idaho. perhaps we should have "famous potatoes" on our license plates?

I like this segment from the legislature:

WHEREAS, Pedro's efforts to bake a cake for Summer illustrate the positive

35 connection between culinary skills to lifelong relationships; and

36 WHEREAS, Kip's relationship with LaFawnduh is a tribute to e-commerce and

37 Idaho's technology-driven industry; and

38 WHEREAS, Kip and LaFawnduh's wedding shows Idaho's commitment to healthy

39 marriages; and

40 WHEREAS, the prevalence of cooked steak as a primary food group pays trib-

41 ute to Idaho's beef industry; and

42 WHEREAS, Napoleon's tetherball dexterity emphasizes the importance of

43 physical education in Idaho public schools;

WTF???? :grlaf:

Just the fact that you can read after going to school in Moscow makes me laugh. BTW: the rugby team changed their name to the Black Widows by the time I was there. Dusty Lentils must have lost its luster.

One of the subjects I studied at school was sliding down a snowy hill on a dinner tray from the Kibby dome to the street.