Ice9000's, K4s, Cobra Rock Shoes, and Alpinist 19.

syklone

Somehow I have managed to collect a few boots, and need to get rid of them.

Vasque Ice 9000, size 11.5, worn on ONE dry tooling route to see if they fit for me, and no, they do not. Like new with box. The liners have been molded once, but can be remolded for you. $250? OBO

La Sportiva K4s, size 45. Worn up hood ONCE, heal fit was terrible for me, and have pretty much sat ever since. Nealy new, the laminate is seperating a bit on the tounge of one boot, but it in no way affects anything. $200? OBO

La Sportiva Cobra rock shoes. size 46. I wore these indoors for a few months and found a different pair that fit better. The uppers and rands are perfect, with a tiny bit of seperation on the left one. $25 OBO.

Alpinist 19, still in wrapper. I ended up with a store boutgh copy, and my subscription kicked in on the same issue. $10 shipped, or trade for Numbers 0,1,2,3,5,8,9,10,13, or 15

I'm kind of flexible with price at this point.

showphoto.php?photo=26243&cat=516

showphoto.php?photo=26244&cat=516

showphoto.php?photo=26242&cat=516

showphoto.php?photo=26241&cat=516

showphoto.php?photo=26240&cat=516

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K4s' Sold. How about $220 shipped for the Ice9000's.

And I know one of you needs a copy of Alpinist 19. Even if you have it already, buy this one to cut out Layton's beautiful art photography and frame it for your living room wall.

Ice9000's SOLD

You know that you want those Cobras. Women cant help themselves when you are wearing orange shoes. $20 shipped.

Did you know that this particular Alpinist 19 is one of a kind. Yup. Its the only one produced that has my name and address sticker on it. Buy or trade for it, and own a piece of history.

Feathered Friends in Seattle (not sure where you are) has Ice 9000s in 10.5 if you want to try them on. I think they're on sale for $320 too. I tried on a 12 (no 11 or 11.5 there) and it was a tad big, so I think these 11.5s will fit me. I normally wear a 45.5 La Sportiva Nepal Extreme and 11 or 11.5 in other stuff. Skyklone said he takes a 44.5 on his Sportivas and the 11.5 Ice 9000 is a tad big. Maybe that will help.

Sweet,

thanks alot fellas. I think I am going to order the 10.5 because I am on the bigger of the 10.5 size, and my current tenni's I think just stretched to accomodate my feet..haha. Thanks for the recommendation!!