weekday afternoon climbing--girls climbing?

minx

hey all, now that spring is upon us i'd love to get out on weekday afternoons for some cragging. i'm off work by 3 most days and can be at the TH no later than 4pm.

what i'd actually like to find is some new women to climb with. theres been several posts recently from women looking for women climbing partners. a couple years back icegirl's group of girl climbers seemed pretty popular so i have to think there's a few.

i'm an extremely moderate climber harboing intentions of being slightly above average someday.

Edited by minx

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind a token dude, I might be able to drag out Mrs. Selkirk, and/or a couple of others, who could really use some more time on the sharp end, and encouragement from someone other than me. I don't think they believe a damn thing I say anymore :P

selkirk--the more the merrier. by all means have mrs. selkirk join our cadre of moderate climbers. not necessary for this to be strictly chicks either. you're welcome to come too...you just have to go climb something mrs. selkirk isn't ;) just looking for some new folks to climb with when the weather is good. it'd be nice though to meet more girls that climb.