question for the ladies?

pink

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, perhaps, explains what may be a touchy subject for you, Pink. It is a woman's clitoris that is most often correlated to a man's penis. Mebbee you could benefit from paying more attention to this feature on a woman.

Pray for opportunity to extend courtesies to "the little man in the boat".

only becuase the dude can't reach the G spot. what up..

When are we going to finally get to understand that the size of a guys belly is more important than the size of his … underbelly. A large belly implies affluence, kindness, and the willingness to not focus his time on himself, rather on his mate. Come on ladies, reevaluate and contemplate the possibilities.

When are we going to finally get to understand that the size of a guys belly is more important than the size of his … underbelly. A large belly implies affluence, kindness, and the willingness to not focus his time on himself, rather on his mate. Come on ladies, reevaluate and contemplate the possibilities.

Unfortunately, many of the possibilities I like are limited by a big belly...

Unfortunately, many of the possibilities I like are limited by a big belly...

There's all kinds of fun you can have when pregnant!

Oh, wait, wrong belly.

pink, in your case it is not the size of your grande belly or petite weener that matters. For you, it's the size of your wallet, it's your only hope.

it was a lot bigger before the engagement but getting bigger everyday now that it's just coming . maybe i can sell the glass cutter, dropped $7000 on that one. i want a girl who doesn't want that shit. im a good catch beleive it or not.

Edited by pink

pink, in your case it is not the size of your grande belly or petite weener that matters. For you, it's the size of your wallet, it's your only hope.

it was a lot bigger before the engagement but getting bigger everyday now that it's most just coming . maybe i can sell the glass cutter, dropped $7000 on that one. i want a girl who doesn't want that shit. im a good catch beleive it or not.

you spent 7000$ on an engagement ring? are you fucking nuts? thats a decent down payment on a house. an all expensed paid trip to mexico for 2 TWICE... i can think of so many better ways to spend 7 grand. my whole wedding was less than that.